Lost and found

" F-Foz..? "

The girl called softly in the night, hoping for an answer.

The three stared into the clouds below them,, tears welling up in their eyes. And the tears of the pilot were the first to fall, she couldnt believe what had just happened, what had just unfolded right infront of them. Foz was gone. Fallen down the cliff and not a single one could get to him on time.

" f..foz.."

The pilot whispered under her breath, hoping a response could be heard. She gritted her teeth and with tears streaming down her cheeks. She yelled into the star covered night

" FOZ!!! "

She clenched her fists, gripping onto the ground below her as she let the tears fall. She needed a response. She had to know that foz was still alive.

A little thought on the back of her mind, told her he was gone. He was d e a d.
But she couldnt accept that

She couldnt.

If the young genius had died here,, she would never forgive herself.
None of them would.

" p-please.. "

Muttered the pilot,, hanging her head low as she began to sob, she tried her best to let the tears stop. She squeezed her eyes shut as the tears continued falling down. Her heart sunk at the thought that her friend had gone.

And it was all her fault.

If she would have just listened. If only she had jsut listened to the words of the young one. Stop her search for answers. He would still be here, alive. Happy.

But he wasnt

Lars could only stare in horror as the pilot called out into the night. He couldnt believe that foz had..
He shook his head away from the thought. He was the oldest here.. he had to help them. He had to help the only ones that were left with him,, he wiped his tears and went over to the pilot. Putting a hand on her shoulder as he took in a shaky breath.

" X-Xuli..."

He began,, the pilot winced and glanced over to the mechanic. Then her sight darted to her vroomster. And a thought came to her mind, with a hasty tone of voice. She says

" w-we..we have to find him. "

Lars' eyes widen at the response.

" B-but.. what if.."

" We HAVE to. Lars! "

Xuli said,, her tone of voice panicked, in search for atleast the slightest bit of hope that her friend was still alive. She wouldnt accept if he wasnt. They had to know. They h a d to go find him!!!

Lars paused,, before he looked down, swallowing a lump in his throat. He doesnt stop his tears from falling. He didnt want the pilot to be any more hurt than she was. He didnt want any of them to be hurt anymore. But he also couldnt just leave. There could be a chance..

Even just..the smallest of chance..

He nodded at the words of the pilot before helping her up,, wiping his tears away