Curiosity at its finest

The sun was setting fast, the skies grew darker and darker as night was starting to fall upon them. Light in the sky growing dimmer and dimmer as the hues of the ever lasting horizon shift slowly.

The unicorn had his thoughts on many things, and emotions whirled inside him like a hurricane, unable to escape the vault that is the body of this mentor...

He didnt know why he was like this. He was,, very confused. No matter how many times he tried to push thoughts of his former best friend to the back of his mind. Thoughts and memories somehow always find their way back into the front and center of his brain.

As he stared at nothing, eyes narrowing while he made the dough. He accidentally knocked the flour over, causing it to almost hit the floor. Luckily, Ubercorn had snapped out of his little daze and managed to catch the bag of flour before it could reach the floor

Was he really that distracted by all this..?
It cant be t h a t bad..right?
He looks at the bag of flour as he sighs

He needs a break,, he hoped tomorrow there wouldnt be any sort of glitch to fix. And that tonight,, will only be a nice. Peaceful dinner with the go jetters. With nothing to stress him out.

...

The go jetters were just getting themselves in their more domestic clothing, and out of their suits. But that was being quite a pain to some of the cadets. Mostly for kyan, he was struggling to get the small zipper at the back open. As he always did when changing out of the suits.

Why couldnt they have a better design for this?

Kyan asked himself in his mind, almost reaching the tip of the zipper. After finally doing so, he smiled

" aha! Gotcha!"

Kyan says before he pulls the zipper down, the zipper was from the neck to his waistline. After unzipping, he took the suit off and let out a sigh of relief, before he finally was able to change into his more home-y clothing. A blue t shirt and some short-pants.

He took his gloves and boots off and slipped into some comfy slippers. His suit was thrown onto his bed before he jumped out of his room with a cheer. The doors opening when he was flying out the bedroom. A happy smile on his face

" Were gonna have pizza. Were gonna have pizza!! Woo! "

Kyan sang a little song as he did a happy dance. He l o v e d pizza, it was his all time favorite food. And to have it after a long battle was a blessing.

The other go jetters walked out of their rooms in their more domestic clothing as they were met with a sight of Kyan happily dancing and singing with gleeful cheers. Earning giggles and chuckles from his teammate. Hearing the little laughter behind him his eyes widen as he stopped dancing. Looking behind him as the others gave fond smiles. Earning a sheepish little grin from the gymnast

" heheh--" Kyan gave a light chuckle, before the pilot, Xuli, spoke:

" You really like pizza, dont you Kyan? " She asks through little fits of giggles from amusement.

" Hell yeah!! Theyre my all time favorite!! " Kyan replied, eyes sparkling with glee.

" Well then, we shouldnt just stand here and keep on waiting. Lets go to the dining room. Mmm i can smell the pizza already. Cmon-! "