All my Fault

...

Faster

Thought the grandmaster, as he worked on the engine, checking on the one who sat in his grimbler, fear only rising with every second he would waste. His orange eyes were narrowed as his heartbeat quickened with panic. The sounds around him silenced as his thoughts raced through his mind.

I have to fix this

He thought

I cant let him die

His brows furrowed, jaw clenching as his hands were shaken by panic. He shook his head, he didnt need to panic, he didnt need to mess up. He needs to focus on Foz. Focus on him, and getting him home. Hes going to be better. Hes going to be fine..

Hes going to live..

The grandmaster took a deep breath, before finally finishing the fixing of his engine. His eyes widen as he finally finished it. His thoughts immediately switching to another objective. And thats getting foz back to jetpad. He quickly threw his tools back in his tool box. He took it in his had and stood

" ...shit.. "

He muttered. Realising that he couldnt fit the box of tools in, he decided to leave it here.

He had something more important to take care of.

He glanced at his box of tools, a small price to pay for a life. He looked towards Foz and hummed, taking the boy in his arms again as he climbs into the grimbler, setting the bandaged young one on his lap.

He tried to calm himself down

" I really need to install a seatbelt on this thing.. "

Muttered the grandmaster. Letting out a soft sigh. Not knowing how to keep the youngest from falling. He cant drive in a slow steady pace.. he needs to hurry..

But..

His eyes widen slightly as he thought, and made his decision, wrapping one arm around the other to keep him steady, feeling the young ones heartbeat reassured him, calmed him down.

He can do this.

He started the engine, grabbing the steering wheel with his free hand.

" A big risk...and over all a stupid decision.. but.. "

He glanced down towards the youngest, giving a small pause before all his hesitation disappeared. A determined look now in his eyes as he paused.

" Dont worry kid.. youre going to be fine.. ill get you to your home....youre going to be okay... "

He said softly

" I promise. "

The grimbler lifted itself in the air. The grandmaster felt relief washing over him, though there was still fog.. he needs to hurry, he could fly above it. They shouldnt be far..

He grandmaster took a deep breath, eyes closed, before he looked around. And nodding to himself before he flew the grimbler in the fog. His lights a little dimmer than he'd like. But it was better than nothing.