Questions

The three paused, unable to truly comprehend what they were seeing. Glitch, and Ubercorn were FRIENDS?! Not JUST friends. BEST. FRIENDS! A moment of silence filled the room from shock, until finally, Xuli was the first to break it. Saying,

" Ubercorn and Glitch were friends?! I mean, i knew they went to the academy together but i didnt think they were friends! "

" But we usually fight Glitch,, well,, not literally. But still! "

Kyan says, turning the photo album to himself as he was still in a state of slight shock, wanting to have a double take, hoping he wasnt just hallucinating this.

He can assure himself
This was real.

" Best friends photo album, plus ubercorn and Glitch, plus the relation between the two in the present. Equals...equals...Too many questions! "

Foz says, he was confused, very confused. He doesnt know what to think, he didnt like this feeling. Not curiousity, but confusion. He wants,, he n e e d s to know what this was about. And hes sure that his friends want to know it too.

" Out of all the questions you may be thinking, foz... i just want to know.. What happened to them-? "

Larz asks, gently taking the photo album from kyan, a hand brushing over the picture of the dynamic duo of the past.

" Should we ask Ubercorn-? "

Asked Xuli, wanting to know what others thought. She was curious, as they all were. But she was probably the most curious of the bunch. She wanted to know everything,, only now did she realise she didnt know much about the unicorn. Where he came from, who his friends were, his backstory. None of that she knew, but now she got a sliver of that knowledge that she wanted, but it only raised more and more questions. And she felt determined to find an answer to a l l of them.

" Mm, maybe. We should ask him later at dinner. For now,, lets continue the search for those christmas decors. "

Foz suggested. The others agreed with a nod and a slight hum. Xuli looked at the journal she had in hand, and decided to keep it for now. Wanting to read more later. She had a feeling Ubercorn wouldnt want her keeping it. Thats why she wasnt going to tell.

The four went on, going back on trying to find christmas decorations. Luckily, it wasnt long until theyve found a whole box full of it

" Jackpot! " Kyan says happily, he was kinda getting tired of going through boxes. This really saved them.

" Ill take these out,, you should start the tidying. Ill help when i get back "

Lars says, earning a nod of approval from the others. Lars took a step forward and took the box, lifting it up, took a bit, but he managed. He then starts walking out as the three, which were the genius, the pilot, and the gymnast. Looked at eachother

" We may need these " Foz says, taking out feather dusters from behind. The purple and blue ones eyes widen at the sight

" Whoa! Whered you get those-?" Asked kyan. Not knowing foz could do magic such as--

" From that box over there " Foz answered, gesturing to a box nearby

" oh---" Kyan responded,, a little disappointed with that answer. He couldve atleast put some imagination into it. Xuli gave a smile and gently took one feather duster from her little friend, kyan does the same