..You're okay..

The unicorns darkened eyes stared deep into the amber orange ones that belonged to the grandmaster.

Before they narrowed as more tears balled in the corner of the mentors eyes. Falling down endlessly like a stream, dripping from his chin as his tears fell to the floor.

" I-im sor ry "

The unicorn would choke out, his head lowered as he would breathe rather heavily as his cries turned into sobs, laced with pain, guilt and regret..

The grandmaster would only watch the other as the unicorn would continue to sob, softly muttering apologies continuosly under his breath. With small bits of attempts of explaining what had happened.

The grandmaster didnt know what to do..

What to think...

" i-i didnt mean to- i-i promise i didnt- I-it just happ-haphened.. i-im s-SoRry- "

The unicorn continued, this time a little louder than before, a bit of his hair fell to his face as his ears and tail had drooped. He felt horrible, an entire hurricane of emotions whirled inside the mentor and none of them were positive..

Hes holding three of his cadets..

Three..injured..cadets..

He did this

He did this to his team, to the cadets. To the kids that had done nothing wrong..
What was he thinking

Why.

WHY DID HE DO THIS!?

...

The unicorn would ask himself in his mind, thoughts only growing louder as he gave a small hiccup due to too much crying..

He couldnt calm himself down.

His breathing was quick, heavy..
And all his thoughts were racing through his mind, though only one thought would leave the lips of the unicorn as they were formed into words spoken weakly

" G-God i-im h-horrible-"

Ubercorn would mutter under his breath, his horn began glowing once more, as all the negativity would swell. Building up inside him..

...

The Grandmasters eyes would watch the unicorn, wincing slightly as he heard the soft words that were spoken by the other. Hesitation still keeping him back from doing what he would want..

He wondered,, if he were to do it here. Would it be the right action..? Would he accept it like he would do so in the days before..?

The grandmaster glanced down towards the unicorn before looking at the kid that was in his arms...

What was he thinking before.. why did he ask what the unicorn had done..? Was he actually...scared..?

...

He knows hes not a horrible person...