..~*~..Snowfire..~*~..a warriors story

Chapter 1

"Snowfire, wake up or you'll be late for the morning patrol!" said a familiar voice. I had just been haveing a dream about a past battle when Snareclaw had awoken me.

 " Thanks again Snareclaw. See ya in a little bit." Snowfire licked his cheek then ran towards the camp entrance.

 "Snowfire your late again." said Bramblestar.

"Sorry, Bramblestar I was up late last night with another nightmare." I replied hoping that she wouldn't be punished for being late a third time.

 "Let's go now that your here." Dewpaw said rudely. She used to be my friend up until I was proclaimed a warrior before her. Now Dewpaw doesn't like me very much. We headed off towards the river, marking their territory.

 "Uh, Bramblestar I smell Thunderclan." I said when I smelt damp earth in the air. We split up and went up and down the river bank. Dewpaw brought back a drowned crow that had Thunderclan smell all over it.

 "It reaks of enemy clan." said Dewpaw after she sat it down.

 "Looks like they had had it when it had fallen into the river and had just washed up over here." said Berrysun, Bramblestar's deputy.

 "i agree" I said.

 "Let's hope so everyone be on the look out for anything else." Bramblestar said. We followed along the bank of the river while, every so often, Bramblestar would remark the territory.

When the patrol was done they headed back. "So how was the patrol?"asked Graykit.

 "We found a crow with the smell of an enemy clan." I replied.

"Ok. See ya." Graykit said as he ran towards the nursery.

"Hey, Snowfire want to go for a swim?" asked Snareclaw.

"Sure." I replied.

i know it's a short chapter but ill write chapter 2 2marrow. latert everyone