Chapter 4

About a week after that me and Laine went on our first date. We wanted to go sooner but Dallas knows everyone and we couldn't go out in front of people. They might go find him and tell him the breaking news that his little sister is dating the little greaser boy from your gang. I started kissing her jawline up to her mid cheek. She was giggling from me tickling her.
"Johnny why are you being so flirty?"
She asked between giggles.
"There might be one reason"
I said with a smirk. She looked at me.
"Laine to you want to go to the Dingo tonight?"
I asked. She flashed a bright red and then giggled.
"Of course"
She said. I laughed myself now.
"You better get ready I will be picking you up at 8"
I said. I started tickling her in the middle of my sentence. She started laughing like crazy.
"Ok ok ok"
She said. I stopped and kissed her cheek. She waved to me and I walked out the room. I was hanging out with her watching movies. We were in her room Dallas's room was right next to hers and on the other side another one ad Buck's buddies. I walked over to Dally's room. I knocked on the door. He opened it up he didn't have a shirt on like usual and it was only 7:00 so it was a little early for him to be heading to bed. He probably got in some trouble and was to tired from some fight he had.
"What's up John"
He asked.
"Um I have a date with your sister in an hour and well I have never been on a date before"
I said like a nervous wreck because it was embarrassing to be sixteen and going on your first date. He chuckled.
"Oh johnnycakes you have much to learn"
He said before pulling me into his room to help me get ready. Once we were done I had a new black shirt on and greased my hair up more. Once it hit 8 I walked over to Laine's and made Dally promise not to watch us like a creepy older brother. I knocked on her door and stuffed my hands in my pockets. She was wearing a turquoise dress. The skirt reached about knew length and the color looked great on her tan skin.
"Ready?"
I asked offering her my arm. She took it gladly.
"Of course"
She said. She looked beautiful she stained her lips a pretty cherry red and straightened her hair. She looked beautiful.
"You know your the most beautiful girl in town right?"
I asked her. She blushed.
"You look great!"
I exasperated trying to get her to blush more because it was the cutest thing on planet earth when she did.
"Johnny stop it"
She said as we walked down the street, thank god the Dingo wasn't far.
"Why?"
I asked in a fake disappointed five year old voice slurring the y. She laughed and kissed my cheek. I looked at her with a smirk.
"What?"
She asked mocking me. She finally let in.
"Oh fine and only because I can't say no to those beautiful brown eyes of yours"
She said before kissing my lips. I probably had some lip stick stain on me and I rubbed my lips across her cheek leaving a red stripe.
"Johnny!"
She said giggling and wiped it of.
"What?!"
I asked in surrender. We both laughed and by then we had reached the Dingo. I opened the door for her and we sat down at a booth. We barely talked while we ate we kinda just stared into each others eyes.
"If we ever have kids I want them to have your eyes"
I said, she flushed a bright bright red.
"Johnny"
She said in a stop I don't want anyone to hear or you will embarrass me tone. I stopped and finished my food.

That night I felt the same way about Laine Soda felt about Sandy. I wanted to marry her someday. We were only sixteen but I was head over heels I. Love with every single piece of her.