Chapter 1

As I walked to school I felt shivers go down my spine. I looked around me and didn't see any one. I walked faster until I made it to school. Once I say down my best friend, (Best friends name) came and sat down next to me.

"Wats up, (Your name)?" He asked. I giggled. "The sky dumbass!" I said laughing. (Best friends name) grabed where his heart should be. "My heart. You killed it!" He said. We soon started class.

Time skip cause run a lazy shit head

Once the lunch bell rang I was the first one out the door with my (favorite color) tail waging for food!!!

As I sat down I had that feeling again. I brushed it off once (Best friends name) sat down. My stomach turned and turned until I got home. Once I sat down to do my homework I realized...i wasn't bullied today. It was weird. Every day I would get bullied. I saw my bullies in the hallway but they didn't come near me!

In fact, they looked scared and traumatized. I pulled out my phone and call one of them. Her name is Tammy. She was an old friend of mine.

She picked up but I heard...heavie breathing?

Then a scream in the background...then it stopped.....

I then remembered what my dad said this morning

~flash back~

I walked down stairs to see my dad reading the morning paper like normal and my mom cooking. "What's new today dad?" I asked him. "There is a killer name Jeff. I want you to be on high alert all day ok?"

~end of flash back~

I stood there thinking this person could be Jeff.

He then started laughing and saying "go to sleep"

I was terrified I didn't know what to do but just stand there in fear. "W...why?" I whispered. He went quiet...

He then hung up. I dropped my phone, put on my shows, grabbed my metal bat, and snuck out of my house. Next thing I know I'm looked every where for Jeff in Tammy's house. "C-come out!" I yelled. I soon found Tammy's room and heard laughing coming from it.

I kicked down the door and saw him. He turned to me. Oh god...i dropped the bat in fear and I froze. His skin white as paper and snow, hair black as night, blood stained white hoodie, black jeans, red shoes...and his face was the worst of all.

His eyes were ringed In black and his face...his face had a huge cut smile. I looked at Tammy and saw the same smile. I burst into tears and tried to run away. But Jeff got me before I could reach the door. I struggling under his grasp and fighting for dear life.

He the made me still with a few simple words.

"I finally found you, (Your name)~"

I kicked him in the gut but he stabbed my shoulder right after. I kicked his face and ran out the back door seeing it was open. I saw Tammy's father out side in the yard and I saw her mother a little bit away. I ran past her mother and I soon saw black dots in my vision...i was losing blood fast. I stumbled to the ground and the last thing I saw was him...

Please forgive me if it's not good. I'm really tired and I threw down what I had on meh head