Chapter 2

I woke up in pain in a soft bed. I tried sitting up but I was pushed down. I then tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I then realized I have a blindfold on.

"W-who's there?!" I asked trying to hid my shaking voice. "Not to worry child. Your safe now and nothing can harm you here. You know my as the slender man." He said. It sent shivers down my spine. "S-slender man?!" I whispered if fear. I felt a pair of hands taking the blindfold off and I saw slender man and a few others I didn't know.

 I felt a pair of hands taking the blindfold off and I saw slender man and a few others I didn't know

I looked at the clown and I backed away. If I had a choice to live with the clown or the link wanna be I would choose link wanna be. I've hated clowns since I was a kid!

The clown put his clawed hand out to me. "My name is Laughing Jack. But please call L.J."  he said.

Looked at the link wanna be. "My name is Ben drowned. I know I look like link. This over here is E.J also known as Eyeless Jack." Ben said pointing to the guy in th blue mask.

Next thing we know and boy like me came in.

(A/N: meh O/C👆👆👆👆)

"Did i...interrupt something?" He asked in a worried tone. "No you didn't Mark. Btw this is (Y/N) treat him nicely." L.j said. The boy (who i assume as Mark) nodded his head and left. Then only one this hit me hard. I jumped up and grabbed E.j by his hoodie.

"WHERE IS FUCK IS JEFF?!" I yelled at him in anger. Then pain hit me like a bolder! I dropped to knees in pain holding my shoulder. E.j and Ben patched me up once more and told me to calm down.

Soon after Mark came back with Jeff. I jumped up and used my good arm to punch Jeff right in the jaw. And my I say this...HIS JAW IS A FUCKING BRICK! It hurt like hell! I kicked him in gut until Mark, L.j, Ben, and slender got me to stop.

Jeff looked at me as if I was crazy! And.as if he read my mind..."R U CRAZY?!" He yelled.

"YEA I AM! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL TAMMY AND HER PARENTS?! AND WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL ME?!" I yelled back trying to not kill him right there.

"SHE TOOK PICTURES OF MY BOSS AND AS DID HER PARENST!" He yelled back at me.

I went quiet.

"Every one would have thought it was fake! If they told anyone people wouldn't believe them!" I said. Jeff looked down.

"Listen...you can't kill people because the took a few pictures of your boss." Every one looked at me.

"Listen, people have found us before. Even the government found us. A whole town of people found us. People know we are real." Mark said in a sad tone. I looked at him shocked. "People know your real?" I asked him. All he did was nod.

I looked down at my feet. "You didn't answer the second part if the question I asked." I said after some time. Jeff looked at me.

"I have to kill people if they are running in the direction if the slender mansion. If they see one if us and dead body's and run in a different Direction then it would have been fine." He said.

Tears started to appear in my eyes. I didn't see Jeff get up until I felt his hand on my face. He looked at me with a different look. It was...love? I then burst out into tears and cries into his chest. Even tho I hated him...his comfort was all I needed right now. Before I knew it, every thing went black and I went to the peaceful land of sleep