Chapter 7

By the way, when you see the names please add any or remove any so I have a good idea of what names to use

~Karma

After i set all of my parents stuff down in one of the one million spear rooms of the slender mansion, slender put my parents in their new bed. I walked down to the kitchen to see masky and hoodie eating cheesecake, Toby eating a mountain of waffles, and Jeff cooking some eggs. I walk up behind Jeff and hug him. "Hey baby, what's up?" He asked. I smiled. "The sky." I heard Jeff chuckle and he turned around. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. "How about you and my child eat something?" He asked. I then heard a gasp. Turned around and saw a shocked Toby. "Your pregnet?!" He yelled with out stuttering. I nodded happily. "Can I be the god fathe!" He begged literally on his knees. I laughed at his silliness and nodded. "And I already chose someone to be the Godmother." I said. "Is it slender?" Jeff asked. I lightly slapped his arm. "No, if it was him he would be the god father. The god mother is sally." I said. Toby jumped up and down with excitement.

I laughed once more at Toby before going to the fridge. I made myself a glass of milk the put the thing if milk away. Jeff kissed my head and rubbed my ears while I drank my milk. Soon, jane walked in with her wallet and car keys. "Do you wanna go shopping for the baby?" She asks me. I finish my milk and nod. We walked to the garage and got in Janes black Toyota.

As we drove to a baby store, me and Jane picked out some names(cause you fuckers didn't pick any, I picked some out and I hope you guys will add some to the list).

Boys names:
Adrian
Jeffry JR
Keith
Conner
Max
Juan
Jordan

Girls names:
Sarah
Lilly
Lillian
Rose
June
Winter

These are the names we picked and they all seem really good. We passed my house and I saw (b/f/n). "Can you pull over really quick? (B/f/n) is my friend and the one who will be living with us." I said and Jane pulled over to my house. I got out and walked over to the tall boy. He turned around and saw me. He became exited and hugged me. "Hey hey! Pregnate wolf here!" I said, gasping for air. He pulled away and glared at me. "Who raped You? I swear to god I will beat their ass." (B/f/n) stated. I smiled and told him no one raped me and that there was nothing to worry about. He picked up his suitcase and I took him to Janes car. She opened the trunk and (b/f/n) Put his suit case in there. Once he closed to trunk, he got in the back seat while I hopped in next to Jane. "My name is jane, and you must be (b/f/n)? (Y/n) told me your name so don't worry." Jane said sweetly. I saw (b/f/n) blush and he nodded. We drove off while (b/f/n) drowned me in questions. I answered all of them until we made it to the baby store. We got out and walked inside. I got plenty of weird looks from people, but ignored them as I walked to the baby clothes.