chapter 4

I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! for once😑😑😑

A while later, after Jeff's beating, every one went to the living room. "Hi my name is (Y/N) but call me what ever you want. Im a signal ass and I'm gay."

The boy walked off, still clearly pissed off, back to his and Jeff's room. Jeff heard the others whistle. He k we he was screwed sideways this time. He then thought back to the house and realized...he was wimpy there but here? He was angry and strong as hell!

He got up, mentally preparing himself for another beating that day, and walked up to his and (Y/N) room. He walked in and saw (Y/N) was on the balcony. He walked up to him. "Uh, hey." Jeff said softly. The wolf boy turned around with a groan. "What do you want asshole?" He said coldly. "I just wanted to say sorry." Jeff ended up getting slapped in the face. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY SORRY AFTER WHAT YOU DID!" (Y/N) yelled. His ears were purked up and his tail was spiky.

Jeff didn't know what to do. But he yelled at the wolf. "ALL I DID WAS PROTECT MY HOME! I DON'T TO WANT LIVE ON THE FUCKING STREETS AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO CONSTANTLY RUN FROM THE FUCKING POLICE! EVERY TIME I FOUND A HOUSE THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD HIDING PLACE, THE FUCKING NEIGHBORS CALL THE COPS AND I HAVE TO RUN AGAIN! I COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING SLEEP FOR 5 MINUTES! I LIVED LIFE ON THE RUN SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING LOOSE IT!" Jeff sighed and looked back at the shocked boy. "Listen, it took me years to find a home I could come back to every night with out being found by the cops. I didn't want to loose it. You don't know what that feels like, living a life in fear where your always hurt by something." He said.

Jeff then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and say (y/n) with a sad look. "I do know what it's like. People at my school bully be because I have these ears and tail. If I'd known why you killed Tammy and her parents then I would have understood sooner." He smiled slightly. Jeff made a real smile and hugged the wolf. (Y/n) was shocked by the action but hugged back.