Chapter 5

Before you idiots start this story there is smut...its my first time writing it so I might write a little bit of smut and then do a time skip....yeah....sorry. But if you are some one who doesnt like or is uncomfortable with smut, just skip it when it comes up, unfollow me, or stop reading this book entirely!!!!!!!

~Karma

After the creation of mine and Jeff's new friend ship, I was returned home. When I went down stairs the next day, my parents ran up to me like I was gone for over a year. "Where have you been (Y/N)?!" My father yelled. I stayed silent. "You where gone for two days! You know what can happen if your gone and you don't have those pills!" My mother stated. I looked down at the floor with shame. "I'm sorry. And I understand what will happen. Next time I disappear I'll let you know first."

JEFF POV

I looked put the window. It's been a few weeks since we brought (y/n) home and I miss him dearly. I mean yeah I go and visit him when he is asleep, but I want to talk to him again. I miss him. Lately, I've been having these weird feelings when some one mentions (y/n). I don't know why. I even beat the shit out of Ben because he was threatening me that if I didn't do as he said then he would kill AND rape (y/n). So I beat the shit out if him and sent him the Nurse Ann. Today, a few weeks later, he is still there.

Once it was night, I grabbed my knife and left the mansion and started to walk to my wolf's house.

Once I reached his house, I climed up to his window and saw him...suffering?! He was sweating like crazy and he was all red! I opened the window quietly, but he looked at me. He smiled at me and sat up. "Alpha~!" Was all I  heard to get me hard

______SMUT_________

I climed through the window and pounced (y/n). I started kissing down his neck to his collarbone. He moaned under my skin as I gave him a hickey. He bucked his hips up and moaned loudly as I brushed my thumped over his nipple. I pushed his hips down and held them still. He pulled away and looked (y/n) in the eyes. His head leaned over, exposing his neck. "M-mark me a-alpha!" He whisperwd. I sunk my teeth into his skin, marking as mine. I pulled my teeth out and licked the new wound. I took off his shirt and my hoodie and threw them some where in the room.

Time skip!!!!!!! Sorry

When I woke up, (y/n) wasn't beside me. I jumped up, panicked. I stood up, put on my pants and ran out the room, not caring if his parents say me. I ran down stairs and saw (y/n) in the kitchen with his parents. They looked angry. I walked over to them. Once they saw me, they grabbed (y/n) and held him close. I growled at this. "Hands. Off. Him. NOW!" I yelled. They only held him closer. I picked up a near by knife. "Mom, dad! This is my mate! Please, don't shield me away from him!" I heard (y/n) cry. "This man is dangerous! He kills people for crying out loud!" His father yelled, keeping his gaze on me. "I don't care! I met him weeks ago and he didn't hurt me!" My mate yelled back. (Y/n) struggled to get away from his parents, but he did and threw himself in my arms. Before he did tho, I threw the knife down on the floor and caught him, holding him close to me. My anger soothed and i was calm. Happy even. That's when I noticed and white and pink stick on the table. It was a....

Cliffhanger!!!! I know every one hates them but, I just did it for fun! And sorry for any readers who don't like smut or is not comfortable with it. And sorry the book was short

~Karma