Chapter 3

~JEFF THE KILLER pov~

When I looked down at (Y/N) I saw that he feel asleep. I carefully picked him up and looked at the shit heads behind me. When I turned around the looked shocked.

"What?" I asked

"Ok one, you normally just get up and walk away if some one is sleeping on you. Two, you never rush to calm and comfort some one if they are crying. And three, you never act loving!" Slender explained. I looked at (Y/N) I realized I did all that. A dark shade of red appered on my pale as fuck face. I turned around and walked to the door.

"He'll stay in my room until you guys can make one for him." I said flipping them off and walked to my room. I closed and put him under that blankets. I walked over next to the bed and sat down. I looked at the sleeping boy one more time. I them fell asleep.

~dream💓💓💓~ SMUT WARNING!!!

As I looked down at blushing mess under me I trusted harder and harder until he screamed my name then I came in side him. I pulled out and fell next to him.

"I love you, (Y/N)." I said.

"I love you to Jeffrey" he said.

~morning~

I jumped awake when I felt a book being thrown at me. I looked up and saw (Y/N). He had a knife in hand and another book ready to throw at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as calm as possible.

"Waking you up so I don't have to hear all those moans!" When he said that I blushed a red that could be my blood and not blush.

I stood up and dusted my self off. Out of no where another book comes at me. I caught it with out looking.

"Really? That trick again?" I growled. To be honest I don't really know why people are surprised by What I do. It's natural for me to catch something if I know it's coming at me with out looking. I looked back up at (Y/N) and he didn't look surprised at all. I shrugged it off and walked to the door. "You coming or what?" I asked as I heard him follow me out the door. I put my hands in my hoodie pocket where my knife is and thought back to the dream. Why did I have a dream about a person I don't even like? I decided that I would talk to Jane after breakfast about it and see what she says.

Once we made it to the kitchen o saw every one was sitting down and i saw a very pissed off slender man. He stood up and I ran out the room not ready to die while i just realized I have a fucking boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 He stood up and I ran out the room not ready to die while i just realized I have a fucking boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
Thanks guys for reading that story! I honestly didn't think it was going to be that popular! For all the people who read jester x evil jester book one I'll do a special for you guys! Again thank you so much💓💓💓💓💓💓 I love you all!!!!!