Chapter 3: We're going to Pharaoh!

Randy's pov:

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining bright up in the sky. What a lovely day it is!

I then get up from bed, take a quick shower, and head downstairs to get some breakfast. Just as I'm heading downstairs, I see Anna on the couch watching some stupid chic flics and sappy movies. Yuck! While chugging down a pint of chocolate ice cream. She's crying and screaming at the TV while throwing some used up tissues at it. Super gross!

"Hey, good morning!"

She turns around, looks at me, and turns her attention back to the TV.

"Okay, then."

I then go and make breakfast for both of us.

"Yo kiddo breakfast is ready!"

No response. She usually comes running down the stairs for breakfast. Even weirder.

After eating, I head to the living room. I then grab and carry Anna to the dining table and sit her down to eat. She refuses by crossing her arms over her chest, so I grab a fork and stuff the food in her mouth. She's done that for over three weeks straight! And I'm tired, annoyed and sick of this stupid behavior of hers.

So one day, I got out of bed, went downstairs, went to the living room, turned off the TV and faced her with an angered and annoyed look on.

"Listen, I'm sick and tired of this bull shit! You not eating, being all mopey, depressed, and sad. Get a freaking hold of yourself! Stop acting this way! I'm just really, fucking tired. I mean c'mon dude, really? Three weeks straight! Three!!? I'm just..........ugh!!!!" Sigh.

"I'm ssss...... sorry. I ....... just really miss him............" She starts to cry.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to act this way!" I pass a hand through my hair.

"You know what? We're going to Pharaoh!"

"What!? Really!? Please tell me this isn't a joke."

"Well it's not, so go take a shower....." *sniff* "You should probably take two showers, put some, no, a lot of deodorant, and perfume. Get dressed and maybe pack some clothes cuz we might, I said might stay." She lightens up and gets up to hug me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best big bro in the world!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, now go before I change my mind. Little freak." She then runs off.

In about an hour, we have everything ready, get in the truck and drive off to Pharaoh.