Chapter 5: Aahhh!!! Zombies!!!

Anna's pov:

I was sitting on a blanket, while watching the view of the ocean's waves, the seagulls, the sunset, and the ocean itself. It was the most outstanding and beautiful view I have ever seen in my life. Just as I was about to lay down I see a guy around my age running through the sand and coming my way. I get curious as to who it is so I sit up and act casual. By casual, I mean I laid on my side and posed like a model.

As I lay there I notice that the person kept on getting closer and more clearer. I waited and waited, until he was finally close to me. I think my mouth just dropped to the ground. The guy that was in front of me was super bulky and had an eight pack. Ooh!

"Damn, your fine." I say in my head.

He starts smiling and chuckles.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You just said that out loud. You know that right?" He says with a deep husky voice.

"Oh." I look away in total embarrassment.

He starts to chuckle again, then grabs my chin and turns it so that I'm facing him now.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I like it when a girl tells me that I'm fine. Especially when that girl is smokin hot."

I stare at him for a while to see if he was playing or joking, but he wasn't. I smile and think of something nice to say back.

"Tehehe!" Is all I could manage to say.

"Ugh. Really? You idiot!" I say out loud and smack myself in the face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that weird girly thing."

"Oh, well I actually thought it was rather cute!"

"Really?" I turn to look at him.

"Yeah. Like you." I smile at him.

"Sorry, sweety. But puppies are cute, but I'm..... "

"Beautiful." He says while getting close to me.

"Hehehe. Yeah." I say getting a bit nervous, yet excited.

Next thing I know he's leaning in and puckering his lips. Is he gonna kiss me?

Duh, what do you think he's doing blowing on you. My conscience says sarcastically.

Ha, ha, ha, very funny. So what should I do?

I don't know maybe lean in, pucker up, and kiss him.

But what about Spike?

Who cares!? This hot, masculine, and fine guy is trying to kiss you! Now suck it up and go!

Fine. And you're mean!

It's my job sweety.

I sigh and decide to kiss him. I pucker my lips and start leaning slowly towards him. Just as we're about to close the distance between us, we are interrupted by a noise. We break apart and look around but nothing. We then shrug it off and resume. We were just centimeters away from kissing when we hear it again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I am awaken by a knocking on my side of the door's window.

"What!? Noooooo!" I mumble to myself and fall back on my seat dramatically. "I didn't even get to kiss him nor ask his name? Boo."