Chapter 4: You're acting really strange

Anna's pov:

Yes, my plan worked! We're going to Pharaoh! I was so excited I didn't sleep at all during the trip. It took us 3 hours to get there.

When we were at the entrance of Pharaoh, it looked rather empty.

It felt really strange too. I sorta had second thoughts on being here.

"Woah, this place looks weird." Randy says as he drives through the small town.

"You could say that again."

"Woah, this plac..." I smack him on his shoulder.

"Not literally." We both laugh.

We then decide to look for Spikes' dad's house. After a while of being lost we asked someone who was walking along side of the road.

"Excuse me miss, can you please tell us where Hebronville street is?" I wait.

"Hello? Miss?  Miss?"

"Yo! Lady! Can you help us with directions or at least tell us where we at?" Randy says.

The woman turns around slowly and looks at us. What scared us the most was the big scratches across her face. I almost peed myself.

The lady was trying to tell us something, but we couldn't hear her.

"Excuse me?"

She whispers something, but we still can't hear her.

"Yo, can ya maybe speak a litt......."

Then the woman unexpectedly starts to scream. An ear piercing scream. I think I definitely peed myself.

Right when I was about to cover my ears she stops, turns away, and leaves. I looked at Randy to see that his face mirrors mine. Full of total shock and horror.

"I think we should go."

"Yyy...yeah."

We then drive around the town, seeing that most of the towns people go outside and stare at us. I feel really awkward and creeped  out. Everyone in this town seem different and act strange.

After a few more minutes, we finally found Spikes' dad's house. I get off, well more like jump off the truck and rush to the door. I knock on it three times and wait for a while. I hear someone inside yelling.

"I'm going!"

Then he opens the door. I jump up and hug him really tight.

"I missed you!"

He looks more angry than surprised. Is me being here bad? Or something?

He closes the door from the house.

"What are you doing here?"

"We came to visit you!"

"We?  Who came with you?" He says looking behind me.

"Hello!" Randy screams getting out of the truck.

"Why are you here? I mean, you shouldn't be here!"

"Why not? You don't want to see me?"

"No, I do, but it's dangerous here. So can you maybe get your things and leave, please."

"What!? No! I'm not leaving! It took us three hours to get here! Three!"

"Shhhh. Keep it down! Listen, I don't want neither of you to get hurt, okay? So leave. Go home."

He was about to go back inside when I grabbed his arm.

"You know. You're acting really strange, why?"

"Nothing. Just, just leave before I make you leave." He says threateningly.

"Woah, woah, woah. Don't talk to my sister that way, okay bucko!" Randy says while poking Spikes' chest. Which only made him angrier. He moved so fast that I didn't get a chance to stop him. Spike had punched Randy right in the nose. Crack.

"Yo man, what the hell!" Randy yells holding his nose.

"I said leave now!" He yells at us and rushes inside, while shutting the door.

"What the fuck just happened?!"

"I don't know, but he's acting weird."

"Yep. So now what?"

"I don't know, but for sure we have to stay somewhere at least for tonight."

"Yeah, but how about after I beat the crap out of him!" Randy says rushing for the door, but thankfully I get in front of him first before he can do so.

"No. We need to let him..... Cool down for a bit. I guess he was surprised to see us or maybe he was having a bad day?"

"Fine." He huffs.

"Good now let's go find a place to stay in." He nods.

We head to the truck, but before taking off I grabbed Randy's nose and turned it the other side in which it made a crunching sound as he howled in pain. Woops!

After helping in cleaning Randy's nose we headed off to the roads of Pharaoh and tried asking people where we can stay at for tonight. No one was out that night, the town was mostly empty and it was kinda freaking me out. I felt like I was in a scary movie or something. Creepy.

After about 20 more minutes of driving around we ended up near, a what it seemed like, an abandoned building, parked and slept inside the truck for that night.