.04

Stepping off the elevator for the second time that morning, Beatrice interred the BAU

Stepping off the elevator for the second time that morning, Beatrice interred the BAU. It looked different from JTTF, and there were way less desks. She was used to about thirty whereas there was about ten here. Looking around she saw an older woman,who she assumed was Unit Chief Strauss, waving her over.

Walking over Beatrice almost tripped and Strauss smiled. "Oh, I believe you'll be an excellent fill in for Dr. Reid" she said chuckling.

"I'm your new Unit Chief, Strauss. Nice to meet you." Strauss said.

"Very nice to meet you too." replied Beatrice timidly. She was quite an awkward and shy person around new people.

"Let me introduce you to your new team. Agent or Doctor?" She asked.

"What ever you prefer." Said Beatrice.

They walked up the steps into a large room with a big circular table and seven people sitting at it.

"Agent Hotchner, I would like to introduce to you the newest member of your team. This is Dr. Beatrice Clement and you may address her as so. Now I've got to attend a meeting but I can assume you and your team will make her feel comfortable." Said Strauss before walking out.

Beatrice was left awkwardly sanding at the front of the room. She put her head down as her face was burning red from embarrassment.

Hotchner quickly stood up and shook her hand saying " Good to have you with us. I was expecting a fill in I just can't say I was expecting one today."

"Oh it's not problem. I hope I'm not disturbing anything." she replied.

"You're perfectly fine Dr. Clement. Why don't we make our introductions?" He says to the team.

It felt weird being called doctor. No one in Joint Terrorism ever called her one because they thought she was to young to be taken that seriously, even though she was smarter than most of the agents combined.

Looking around, Beatrice sees the team standing up ready to introduce themselves. A pretty blonde stands up first, "I'm Jennifer Jareau, but you can call me JJ, I'm the media liaison."

A girl in bright crazy clothes pulled her in for a hug, "Hi! My names Penelope Garcia, the technical analysts. It's so nice to meet you!" She said.

"You as well." Replied Beatrice, still processing what was happening.

" I'm Agent Derek Morgan, welcome to the team." Said an attractive, muscular man.

Next a sweet looking lady with dark brown hair introduces herself. "My name is Emily Prentiss." She says with a smile.

"David Rossi" said the older Italian before giving you a solid handshake.

Beatrice recognized him. She had read all of his books and he had taught a lecture to her psychology class while she was in college.

"Sir, can I just say it is an honor to meet you. I really enjoyed reading your books" she sputtered out. The old man smiled.

She looked at the last member of the team. He looked around her age, with wavy brown hair and an awkward smile. He had a knee brace on and crutches so she assumed this was who was replacing on the field for the next few weeks.

"Hello, um I'm Dr. Spencer Reid. You don't have to call me doctor um just what you prefer. Most people call me Reid." He awkwardly spat out.

"Your outfit looks very nice." Spencer told her before widening his eyes in shock of what he just said aloud. His face quickly turned beat red.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you Spencer" Beatrice replied with a bright pink blush deepening on her cheeks. And for the first time in six months Beatrice Clement smiled.