.05

Almost tripping over her own feet, Beatrice quickly made her way into the BAU

Almost tripping over her own feet, Beatrice quickly made her way into the BAU. She sat her bag down on her desk and blushed, seeing a cup of hot tea on her desk whom she knows is from Spencer. Looking over at his desk next to hers, she sees him reading a book, or pretending to at least. He hadn't turned a page in the three minutes she had been there.

"Thank you Spence." She tells him. Spencer gives her his awkward, very flustered smile and sticks his face behind his book.

 Spencer gives her his awkward, very flustered smile and sticks his face behind his book

This was Beatrice's fifth week at the BAU. She had been great in the cases they've had so far and even took down an unsub. Her team members were becoming close friends and she really enjoyed being around them.

Most of all, Spencer had become her best friend over her short time there. Beatrice enjoyed his company and they both had each other to ramble about random things and talk about their favorite literature. They were both incredibly smart and sometimes the rest of the team got annoyed from their odd conversations.

Beatrice's favorite thing in the world was to call him Spence because she loved the adorable blush that always appeared on his face. The team gave him lots of crap for it.

"Good morning. We have a case." Says JJ as the team slowly piles into the conference room.

Spencer is excited as he sits down. Not because of a murder, but because this is the first case he will be on with Beatrice, even though he has to stay at the police station. The past few weeks he had been stuck with Garcia.

"Just after 8:00 this morning, A lifelong resident of Louisville assaulted customers at the pharmacy on the corner of Main and Truxton avenue. Eyewitnesses saw him walking east on Main Street minutes after the attack. He hasn't been seen since then." Says JJ, showing pictures of the crime scene on the tv.

Garcia hands Beatrice and Spencer a file while trying to cover her eyes. She rushes out saying "disgusting".

"I want you all to grab your go bags, wheels up in 20" Hotch tells them.

As they load the plane, Beatrice carries Spencer's bag so he could properly use his crutches. They sat on the couch and started to pull books out of their bags, exchanging some they wanted the other to read.

Sitting in the back of the plane watching them was Derek and Emily. "Ah young love" Derek says.

"Oh hush Morgan. Don't embarrass them." Emily replies, smacking him on the arm.

"Oh, trust me I have a great idea." He says before going to talk to Hotch. Whatever Derek told him, he just shrugged as if he didn't care.

When Morgan came back to his set Emily asks, "What was that about?"

"Just you wait and see."he said with a smirk.

An hour goes by before the plane starts landing and Hotch announces, "We will be making a stop at the hotel to drop our bags off and then will head straight to the police department. I've made room arrangements. Emily and JJ room 204, Rossi in 217, Spencer and Beatrice in 242, and Morgan and I 233."

Hotch hands out room keys as Beatrice and Spencer look at each other with wide eyes and dark red faces.

Morgan just smirks and Emily gasps. "You are evil Derek Morgan". She says laughing.

By night, the case was over. They apprehended Darrin after he shot his father. It was a hard one for Beatrice, thinking about all the boys that were murdered and what Darren and Tommy went through. She just wanted to go to bed for the night. Her and Spencer took turns taking a shower and both went to opposite bed and laid down. Them sharing a room was incredibly awkward. Sleep didn't come easy that night.

At 2 Am Spencer woke up, startled after hearing a scream from Beatrice. He limped over to her side of the room.

"Bea, Bea. Wake up. It's okay." He said gently shaking her.

Her eyes shot open and she jumped. She tried to calm her breathing. Spencer sat down on the bed beside her trying to calm her down.

"Shhhh. It's okay Bea . It's just me. Take deep breathes" he said, wrapping his arms around her small figure.

Spencer held her until she calmed down. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to wake you." She whispered while looking down at her hands.

" It's okay I um get them sometimes too. Well a lot of times" he told her as he stared to awkwardly move off the bed.

"Spence, will you lay with me for a little while?" Beatrice asked, terrified to fall back asleep.

He nodded his head and got under the covers beside her. She scooted closer to him as he wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her tight.

Beatrice dozed off quickly after that, with a small smile on her face thinking about Spencer calling her Bea. Her parents used to call her that and it reminded her of them in a good way.

Spencer laid beside her, watching the little smile on her beautiful face as she fell asleep. Nothing in the whole wide world could of made him happier than seeing that smile on her face that night.