.14

I waited for you my entire life and you were worth every minute - Mark Anthony

After two days in the hospital Spencer was released. He and Beatrice spent the whole next day at home while Spencer was still recovering. Rossi would be throwing a dinner party at his home tonight in celebration of the case being solved and the couples newly discovered relationship.

After laying on the couch for a few hours they both decided it was time to get ready. After taking a shower Beatrice looks through the closet.

"Obviously I'm not the usual dinner party attender. What do you suppose the attire is?" She asks Spencer while he rubs a towel in his hair.

"This isn't just a dinner party. This is a party at Il palazzo di Rossi. I'd definitely say cocktail attire." He answers.

She looks through her closet at the few more fancy dresses she owns. She's not one for dressing up more than a cardigan, skirt, and loafers.

Beatrice decides on a royal blue, lace cocktail dress that's mid-length. Skimming over shoes, she grabs a pair of nude platform heels she's not even sure she's ever worn.

Spencer puts on some tan dress pants with a white button up. He looks at what Beatrice will be wearing and grabs a tie that matches her dress, letting her tie it. After putting on some random socks and dress shoes he sits on the bed and starts reading.

Throwing on her dress and heels, Beatrice walks into the bathroom to curl her hair and put on concealer to cover her eye bags. Sadly no matter how much sleep she gets they're still there. She decides to add some blush, lipstick, and mascara before letting Spencer know she was ready.

As he looks up at her he's in awe. No matter what she's wearing or how she looks she's always so beautiful to him.

"You look amazing." He tells her, twirling her in a circle.

She winks and says "So do you."

As they start to head out Beatrice pauses for a second, stopping Spencer. She rolls up the sleeves of his button up and smiles.

He laughs at her. She always loved when he rolled up his sleeves halfway, saying it makes him 10x hotter. He's not sure why, but of course he just goes with it.

"Alrighty. Let's go." She says as they head out the door.

As they pull up to Rossi's Beatrice is in shock

As they pull up to Rossi's Beatrice is in shock. Of course she new he was loaded but man, this was a legitimate mansion.

Heading in the door they are quickly greeted by Rossi. "Welcome to my humble abode."

This makes both Spencer and Beatrice chuckle. They are handed each a glass of red wine and told the others would be on the back patio.

Arron, Derek, JJ and her husband Will, and Penelope were all sitting outside at a large table. The only person not there yet was Emily.

As everyone sees the couple enter they are greeted with whistles and awes, making the awkward pair blush.

As they sit down they all fall into different conversations. JJ and Will are showing Beatrice pictures of Henry.

"Oh my goodness! He's getting so big. I haven't seen him in weeks." Beatrice says with a frown.

"We'll be sure to come over one day soon." JJ tells her.

"I would love that! Maybe next weekend! We can make cookies, and watch movies, and build forts! Oh, he could spend the night and you two could have a date night or something." She exclaims.

"Oh that would be amazing." Will speaks up.

"Only if you're sure." Says JJ, looking exited.

"Of course! I'd love to have him over." Beatrice replies.

After some more small talk Emily arrives and joins in. Shortly after that Rossi brings the food out. Pasta, salad, and garlic bread.

"This looks delicious!" Penelope speaks up. Everyone thanks Rossi and agrees.

Dinner was better than expected. Just some small talk and the occasional questions, with the exception of Derek who picked on the two.

After talking for a bit some music was put on and everyone started dancing, except Spencer due to his injury. He knew that wouldn't help with the heeling process.

He watched Beatrice clumsily dance with Hotch. They were both terrible dancers but he thought it was adorable they way she stumbled over Arron's feet. Spinning her, she was sent over to Emily. They both jokingly slow danced crazily. Spencer couldn't help but smile.

As the song ended Beatrice excuses herself and heads over to where Spencer is sitting. As she approached him he stood up, sticking his hand out for her.

"May I have this dance?" He asks.

"Spencer Reid! The doctor said you shouldn't exert yourself!" She laughs trying to keep serious.

"I am a doctor! And I say one dance won't hurt." He replies.

She rolls her eyes "Well I'm a doctor too and I suppose just one short dance won't hurt." She tells him, taking his hand.

They start to slow dance in the corner of the yard. Taking in the music, they rest their head on the others and sway back and forth. It's as if the world disappears and they are the only ones left.

 It's as if the world disappears and they are the only ones left