DEUX

RIDEAU MALL 5:31 PM
we arrived at rideau and started walking around. not gon hold you it looks a lot the the eaton center in toronto mixed with a little scarborough town center and if you wanna reach maybe even fairview. anyways we got there and walked a good 5 minutes to get to the food court.

once we got there it wasn't too packed but there was still lots of people. i decided to go to kfc and get some chicken with fries and josh ordered a popcorn chicken bucket.

"yo my friends said they're already here so they should be here in about 2 minutes" josh told me.

i just nodded and kept eating. after a few minutes some guys came in the food court and made their way to our table. there was one who looked asian and the other one white. as they got closer the white one looked familiar.

"wassup. this is my cousin amala. amala this is samy and that's mariano."

i nodded and said "nice to meet you" they said it back.

"so where you from?" i heard a deep voice say. i looked around and samy and josh were talking so i assumes it was mariano.

"i'm from toronto."

"so saying you're a toronto shordy."
(i'm from toronto so i'll make them speak like toronto mans)

"yea i am." i smiled and looked down.
they kept talking and laughing and after a while she said
"uhm i have to go to the bathroom please excuse me." mariano then moved out of the way to let me pass.

as i came out of the bathroom i see a familiar face with a girl. i look closer to see my boyfriend of 2 years. he left toronto in june because if summer vacation. he told me he'd be with his family. i would've believed that she was his cousin until they kissed.  that's when i lost it. i stormed up to him and said.
"so this is what we're doing now?"
he turned around, as he saw his girlfriend looking down at him he turned more red than a tomato.
"who tf is she?" said the prostitute- i mean side piece.
"i was his girl until right now. you can have him sis."
"wait! no! amala we can talk it out. please let me explain." he pleaded.
"no, mattia. you and i are over. erase me from your phone. you're dead to me." she said walking back to the table with all the guys.

"can we go home?"
"what happened?" josh asked.
"i caught mattia cheating on me. i don't want to stay here."
josh nodded his head. samy started acting like a girl saying stuff like "sis you didn't need him anyways. let's go get our nails done." it made the broken-hearted shordy laugh. then mariano held his arms open.

i turned back into mariano's arms as i cried all the emotions i hid behind laughing at samy's jokes had come out.

and they all walked towards the parking lot. we all entered josh's car. i sat in the backseat with mariano. i put my head on his lap and headed off to sleep.

i woke up to someone carrying me i slowly opened my eyes and saw it was mariano.

"you could've woken me up. i can walk ya know."

"yea but you've been through a lot today."
-
he put her in her bed, took off her shoes and gave her a hug goodbye.

"mariano." the girl said
"yes"
"i just wanna thank you."
"no problemo, you know i got you" he answered with a small smile and went downstairs where samy and josh were watching a movie. but during the whole movie there was one thing on his mind, amala.