έξι

SEPTEMBER 3rd (schools in canada start in september)
8:30AM
-amala
i am not ready for this. i'm already at school right now because it starts at 9 but i'm really not ready. i heard that mattia and his crew moved to ottawa because of their parents job, their parents work together. i keep telling my self i don't have to worry because i have mar but there's still a part of me that wants mattia. i know it's dumb to say but i really can't help myself. he was my first boyfriend.

as i walk to the office to get my schedule i see mar walking towards me.
"hi babygirl."
"uhm sir, we are in a mental institute."
"wow...so no hug?"
"bruh. when are you not gonna sound like a horny 14 year old."
"when you become mine."
"sir?!?! alright just please lead me to the office i need my schedule."
"gotchu mamas." he said and then wraps his arm around me. as we're walking i hear guys yelling i look back and it's mattia and his crew. i quickly look back and realize we're in the office. i go in and get my schedule then leave but as i leave with mar i see the guys at the door. they all gave me hugs and asked me how i was i didn't think mattia told them until roshaun gave me a hug and whispered "i'm sorry." that's when i started tearing up and held onto him tighter. i gave them all a weak smile and took mariano's hand so we could walk to class.
"mariano, what are your classes?"
"woah. are you okay? you don't normally call me mariano."
"that's your name what do you want me to call you."
"daddy, baby, babe. you choose."
"you know what i think i'm sticking with mar."
he fake frowns and then they compare schedules. as of this semester we have everything but one class together. next semester we have no classes together except for our free period.
"alrighty mamas, let's go to class."
we walk into class and samy was there with a bunch of other guys.
"alright, amala this is dante but he goes by DN, that's ash and that's viktor. and guys this is amala."
they all wave at me. i wave back and mar and i find a place to sit. there was one empty desk next to me and another empty desk next to mar. after a while the class fills up and low and behold mattia walks in. and imma have to talk to whoever is controlling this because they had to make mattia sit beside me. a few seconds after mattia sits beside me some chick with straight brown hair and freckles walks in. and yet again the only empty seat is the one beside mar. i see her sit beside mar and his grip on my hand got tighter. i forgot we were even holding hands. i look at him and he seems annoyed. i whisper.
"are you okay?"'
"i'll tell you later don't worry." he whispers back. while we were doing our work i feel a tap on my left shoulder and i look and see mattia looking at me.
"i think we need to talk about a few things."
"i dont think we should."
"please let me explain. i really miss you."
"there's nothing to explain. you told me you were going to ottawa to see your cousins and i catch you making out with a girl that i know is not your cousin because you do not look asian to me. then i find out you're actually moving here."
he stays quiet while looking down.
"see there's nothing to explain."
mariano, who i can tell was listening to the whole conversation holds my hand again and rubs the back of my hand with his thumb.
mattia sees what mar did clears his throat and asks to go to the bathroom.

-mattia
i know i said i wanted to get back with her to upset mario but seeing them together made me jealous so i asked to go to the bathroom. when i got to the bathroom i text the guys on the groupchat.

SL4R🐍🥴

mattia
guys, i want her back

roshaun
who? amala?

mattia
yes her. bro i saw her with marianhoe
and i really want her back now.

alex
didn't you play her

aloe
^ didn't you only want her to
make mariano mad.
kai
^^ yea to take another one
of his girls

mattia
yea i did
but irl she was starting to bore me tbh.
but now i realize that i actually miss her.

vicc
did y'all forget which gc this is...

amala
wow...

*amala has left the chat*

roshaun
you screwed up...

———
i don't like how this story is going so like imma kill them all off and make another slatt🐍💕. dw imma be creative with their deaths.