QUATTRO

AUGUST 31ST (time skip)
some time has by now and the two have gotten closer and the closer they get the more mariano's feelings for her got stronger. he felt like he was going to burst. he wanted to tell her but he didn't know how. so as he was texting samy again they came up with a plan.

MISKEEN🤪🇲🇦🇨🇳

gringo🥺🇲🇽
bro. wallah this girl got me whipped.
i never felt like this about a girl.
how do i tell her?

miskeen🤪🇲🇦🇨🇳
do you ever fantasize bout that puthy power🤷🏿‍♂️
just do what the guys on tiktok do the "day 1 until she falls in love with me"

gringo🥺🇲🇽
wait do you think it could work?
cause if you're playing with me wallah i'm coming for your family.

miskeen🤪🇲🇦🇨🇳
oh my i'm so scared now text the girl asking her to come over bati boy.

gringo🥺🇲🇽
watch your mouth kid.

amala🥺🤍

gringo🥺🇲🇽
hey

amala🥺🤍
wassup cuhh

 gringo🥺🇲🇽where did you even get that

gringo🥺🇲🇽
where did you even get that...

amala🥺🤍
your fans. i'm in a groupchat
with some of them.
they're really funny.

gringo🥺🇲🇽
good to know my baby girl is
having fun with my fans😏

amala🥺🤍
the fact that i know you're
smirking while writing this is just-
who's baby girl. i'm amala?

gringo🥺🇲🇽
man quit playing but i really
texted you to say i got a free crib
for the weekend and i want you to come.

amala🥺🤍
aight let me ask jOsHuA
read
he said yea.

gringo🥺🇲🇽
k reach

and with that she reached his crib. when she got there they went to mariano's room. they watched a movie for like 2 hours. while the movie was playing they were cuddling. mariano was laid on his back and amala on his side with her head on his shoulder. he was playing with the ends of her hair. it was such a relaxing atmosphere that amala fell asleep on him. he looked down to tell her something but then saw she was asleep. he pulled out a phone recording the scenario and then her just without her face captioning it "day 1 until she falls in love with me🙈"
he was immediately flooded with comments trying to find out who she is. he put his phone down a looked at her. he admired her features. he felt like he had to kiss her. he leaned closer and kissed her forehead.
"goodnight mamas."
he then texted josh telling him she fell asleep. he sent a thumbs up so mar knew it was alright for her to stay.

———
this was a short chapter. remember if you wanna add characters or plot twists hmu