bett

-amala
i got to samy's house and of course mariano was there. i just ignored him though, they were watching a movie. i started talking to roshaun that had recently arrived. i told him everything that went on between me and mariano castano (yes i went full government).

"that's kind of messed up of him but you know what. to lighten up the mood we should make tiktoks. the guys are in the other room."

i followed him to the guest room and saw mattia, ale and alvaro. they were already making tiktoks and when i saw mattia i jumped in his arms out of happiness of course. this guy saved my life. so we just kept on making tiktoks until i told them i was hungry and we should join the guys downstairs.

the guys were in the living room but after us joining they moved the whole thing to the movie room. mattia and i sat beside each other. at a certain point i put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

-mattia
everything is going as planned. i'm making her fall for me again. as i put my arm around her i turn my head to look at mariano. he was already looking at us. he seemed mad that made me smirk. i was getting under his skin. now i just needed something to make sure amala will never look at him the same.

-mar
i know exactly what he's doing. she's too nice for this, she's too pure. i don't know what mattia is trying to do right now but i know he doesn't like her like i do. i just need to get her back. i can't let him win this. he's not doing this out of love. he's doing it to boost his ego. this is bothering me so much.

———
uhm hey. this is a short chapter but imma self promote rq. my ig is yyzkaia so y'all can follow that🙈