𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢 𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite it
Hurts, but I know how to hide it, kinda like it"
-my strange addiction, Billie Eilish

"Put your lips on my skin and you might ignite itHurts, but I know how to hide it, kinda like it"-my strange addiction, Billie Eilish

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

I woke up to two brown eyes staring into mine. "Good morning, Darling." Kol said in his husky morning voice. "Five more minutes." I whispered before shutting my eyes again. "You have to go before your family start wondering where you are." Kol explained. "Do I have to go?" I said turning around to face him. It may of just been a one night stand but I wanted it to be more. "I'm afraid so, Darling, but feel free to come see me when even." Kol said. "Ok." I said before jumping out of his bed and grabbed all of my clothes that were on the floor and ran out of his room.

"Leaving so soon?" A voice said behind me. "Klaus." I said. "It seems that my brother has taking to you." He said. Causing a blush to form on my cheeks. "Perhaps. I have to go home, can I please leave?" I asked him. "Of course but please do come back anytime." Klaus said sounding genuine. "Will do. Bye Klaus." I said before leaving his house.

------
Some time later
------
Angelina's Outfit

------Some time later------Angelina's Outfit

------

Me and Caroline agreed to meet up at the mystic grill, I was wearing Kol's shirt because it was oddly comfortable and I liked it.

I went in to the grill to find a table and wait for Caroline. I looked around and my eyes stopped at the bar. They locked with two brown ones. My body moved, uncontrollably, to the bar. It was as if he was a magnet pulling me to him. "Hello Darling." He smirked at me looking me up and down. "Nice shirt." He continued. "Hello Kol." I smiled. "Hello Klaus." I also gave his older brother a soft smile. "I like my clothes on you." Kol said. I then went to his ear and said something, it was totally weird I'm normally so awkward and insecure but something just came over me. "I look better with them off. Wanna see?" I asked him. Kol was stunned and just slowly nodded. I grabbed his hand and brought him to the bathroom in the grill. Kol pushes me up against the door, locking it whilst making out with my neck. "Wait. I need to text Caroline." I said softly. I quickly texted her saying that I won't be able to meet up with her. "Ok. Continue." I said and he did just that.

When I got home I was getting changed into my pjs when a text stopped me.

Kol🥀: Hey need to leave town for a bit. Fancy a trip? x

Me and Kol had just meet but I wanted to go with him.

Darling: yeah let me just get changed and pack and then we can go. Pick me up in and hour x

I quickly got changed.

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

I then just chucked any clothes in my eye sight into a suitcase and by the time I had finished it had been and hour. I went down the stairs as fast as I possibly could. I opened my front door. "Angelina?" Elena's voice stopped me. "Hi Elena." I smiled. "Where are you going?" She asked me. "Honestly I don't know." I said, I don't lie to Elena, never have never will. "But you only just got back." She said sadly. "I know and I'll be back before you know." I smiled reassuring her. She looked outside the door and she noticed Kol. Shit. "Really? You are leaving your family for a Mikaelson? Let alone the worst Mikaelson?" Elena asked. "Well you're not one to judge since you fucked both the Salvatores." I said out loud. "Shit. Elena I didn't mean that." I said. "Whatever." She said whilst barging past me. Fuck.

I slowly walk to Kol. "You ok Love?" He asked me. "Just hug me." I said like a little girl. He pulled me into a warm hug and layer a soft kiss on the top of my head. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked me. "Anywhere. Everywhere." I said being the indecisive little shit I am. "Ok. I'll choose." He said as we pulled away from the hug but we were still in each other's arms. "Is this crazy?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We meet like four days ago. We've had sex twice and now we are running off together." I explained. "Do you not want too?" He asked with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I do but it's like we barely now each other. I don't even know why you want to run." I told him. "My mum is trying to kill Klaus." He explained. "I kind of guessed that." I said he chuckled. "But to make it easier she linked us all together, so kill one of us we all die." Kol explained. "She would do that to her own children?" I asked him. He softly nodded. "Ok now let's go." I said. "You sure?" He asked. "I want you safe. I really like you, Kol Mikaelson." I said. "I like you to Angelina Gilbert." He kissed me on the lips, but it wasn't rough or filled with lust it was passionate and soft. "So where we going?" I asked after we pulled away. "London." He smiled. On the drive to the airport we talked about our likes and dislikes and on the airplane we fell asleep in each others arms. I came to Mystic Falls to protect my family and hear I am leaving it with a member of the family that have tried to kill Elena. I must look like a massive hypocrite but I don't care as long as Kol is by my side I am happy. I was falling for him so quickly it was weird in my whole life, which obviously isn't that long compared to Kol, I had never fallen so quickly.