𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢

"'Cause without love
Life is like the seasons with no summer
Without love
Life is rock 'n' roll without a drummer"
-Without Love, Hairspray Cast

"'Cause without loveLife is like the seasons with no summerWithout loveLife is rock 'n' roll without a drummer"-Without Love, Hairspray Cast

------
Angelina's Outfit

(Plus the necklace Kol got her

(Plus the necklace Kol got her.)
------

"So where to now?" Kol asked. I simply just shrugged my shoulders. "I was thinking Paris. It's romantic and I also have some business there so..." Kol was explaining until I interrupted him. "I want to go back to Mystic Falls." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I miss my family and what happened the other day, I feel guilty. But if you need to go to Paris go just leave me at Mystic Falls. Please." I said to him. "Ok Love." He smiled. Before we started traveling he dropped me off at the Mikaelson mansion. "I love you, Lina." He said before kissing me. "I love you too bubs." I said kissing him again. "Bubs?" He questioned. "Yh, you have a cute nickname for me so now I have one for you." I smiled. "I love it." He said before kissing me. "I'll call you." I said before walking into the house.

I walked through the mansion trying to find the Mikaelson's. When I finally found them they were talking about some sort of 20s style dance. "Just as long as I don't have to dress up." I said entering the room. "Angelina, what a surprise." Klaus smiled at me. "What no hug?" I questioned. Even though me and the Mikaelson's had never been close, I wanted us to be. "Only this once." Klaus said before rapping his arms around me. "Rebekah?" I questioned her as soon as me and Klaus had pulled away from the hug. "Yes?" She responded. "Hug?" I questioned once again. "Sure." She softly smiled before rapping her arms around me. "So what's this dance you were talking about?" I asked them.

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

I walked into the dance, alone. Klaus was a late and Rebekah was a no show. "Need some company?" A familiar voice made me stop. "Kol?" I asked him. "I couldn't miss the dance 'Lina." He smiled at me. "What about Paris?" I asked him. "That can wait." Kol said, pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you." I said to him after we pulled away. "I love you too." He said before pulling me in for another kiss. "Before we go in, I need to do something." I told him before I walked off, leaving Kol alone in the corridor.

I walked around trying to find my sister and I found her with the Salvatore brothers. "Elena." I called out. "What do you want Angelina?" Elena asked me in a harsh tone. "Look I'm sorry about what happened. I just needed to protect Kol, just like you needed to protect the Salvatores because you love them." I explained to her. "Ok. I forgive. Only because I miss my twin." Elena said before pulling me in for a hug. "So what are you talking about?" I questioned the trio. "Alaric." Elena said. They explained everything to me, about how Alaric had been blacking out and killing people. I had meet Alaric before I went away and honestly he was one of the best father figures I have had. He was sweet and caring, plus he taught me how to fight.

"If Alaric's sick, then we need to find a cure, something." I said to the trio. "We tried medicine. We tried magic." Damon explained. "Why don't we get him off vervain, compel him?" Stefan asked his older brother. "To do what, pretend to be Alaric? The guy that we know is gone. We're talking about someone who not only hates vampires, but vampire sympathisers, which makes one of his most obvious targets. I don't know. You." Damon said to Elena. "What? You think he'd go after Elena?" I asked him. "So wait. What are you suggesting we do?" Elena asked him. "I'm suggesting that we put him out of his misery." Damon said. "What?" Elena asked. "No way in hell." Jeremy said coming up to the four of us. "Yeah, no fucking way." I said. "Oh, come on. It's what he would want. It's a mercy killing." Damon tried to justify his reasons. "You are out of your mind." Jeremy said to Damon. "Jeremy-" Elena tried to speak to our brother but he walked away before she could. I walked off barging past Damon.

"Want to dance?" Kol asked as I finally got back to him. "I'd rather go home." I said. "Let's go then." Kol said before grabbing my hand. We walked out to see Damon and Stefan. We tried to walk pat them but something stopped us. We looked at the ground to see salt. "Salt?" I asked Kol, I was confused why the salt was stopping us. "It's the binding agent for a spell." Stefan explained. "We're trapped, Darling." Kol said to me. "I just want to go to bed." I said as I rested my head on Kol's chest.

"Love, wake up." Kol said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I don't even remember falling asleep. I looked around to see that I was in my old room. "I feel asleep?" I asked him. "Yeah. 'Lina I'm afraid I have to go back to Paris." He said. "Right away. I slept through most of our time together." I said. I was sad that he had to go again. "I wish I could stay." He said kissing my on the forehead. "I love you so much." He said before leaving my room before I could say it back. "I love you too." I whispered into the air.

"Angel!" Elena shouted as she came running into my room. Tears were streaming down her face. "What's wrong Lena?" I asked her. "He's dead." She said as she sat down next to me on my bed. "Who is?" I asked her. "Ric." Elena explained. She went on to explain how Esther had turned Alaric into a vampire to be like Mikael, the vampire vampire hunter, but he decided to not complete the transition. We spent the rest of the night eating ice cream and watching Netflix. Just like old times.