𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

Ok, I'm gonna try and keep this short because I'm sure you're all annoyed by all of these author note's at the start, but thank you for 21k. I really appreciate it and I love you all x

------

"If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love"
-House Of Memories, Panic! at the Disco

"If you're a lover, you should knowThe lonely moments just get lonelierThe longer you're in love"-House Of Memories, Panic! at the Disco

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

Me and Elena were walking towards Caroline to help her prepare for this years Miss Mystic Falls. I hated things like this but I promised Caroline. As for Elena, we had made up, I felt horrible for what I said to her but I also meant every word. As much as I love her, it does seem to always be about Elena and that just pisses me off. At least, now I have Kol back I finally have something that Elena can't have for herself.

"Look, I'm your best friend, and I would never pick sides, but are you sure that this is what you want? Because Stefan is your soulmate." Caroline said to Elena, taking Stefan's side. I honestly think she should leave the poor brothers alone. "Sorry. Picking sides." Caroline said after she saw the look Elena had given her. "It's not like I don't love Stefan anymore, but I can't deny that ever since I turned, my feelings for Damon have become more intense." Elena explained. I looked away from my sister, so I could roll my eyes at her without her seeing. "Yeah, I know. Stefan filled me in on all the gory Damon details." Caroline said. I turned back to face Elena with a smile on my face. "I think you should be with Damon." I lied. It was an obvious lie but she deserved to be happy. Elena looked at me if she didn't believe me. "Ok, I think you should move on from the Salvatores." I said telling the truth, causing her to glare at me. "Wow, you tell the truth, you get in trouble. You lie, you get in trouble." I mumbled under my breath, as I rolled my eyes once more.

Elena shock her head at me and turned back to Caroline. "He did? Is he ok?" Elena asked her best friend, who was also her ex's best friend. "No. He's heartbroken." Caroline said to Elena. Again my point was proven. She should leave the vampire brothers alone. "Well, what was I supposed to do? Lie to him?" Elena asked trying to defend herself. Why couldn't she own up to how it was her that had hurt Stefan. "No. You could leave him alone and his brother." I smiled at her. I was sick of tired of this, I love Stefan but I also love Damon thing she has. I get it is she likes them both but leave them alone until you decide instead of playing with their feelings. "But you weren't supposed to let Damon weasel his way into your confused newbie vampire heart." Caroline said, ignoring my suggestion, which is completely valid. "Please, this was going on long before she was a vampire. One day she loves Stefan, the next she loves Damon. I love you Elena, but seriously leave them alone, at least until you've made up your mind." I said before walking away from the table and walking home. I couldn't listen to Elena's problems anymore. I mean I have problems, my boyfriend, who is also my soulmate, is going to die and yet I don't talk about twenty four fucking seven, and my problem is much worse then not being able to decide who to love.