𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤

"All of these questions gon' ask why
All these emotions don't sit right
No, we don't need complications for you and me"
-Last Thing, Jack & Jack

"All of these questions gon' ask whyAll these emotions don't sit rightNo, we don't need complications for you and me"-Last Thing, Jack & Jack

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

"Just fucking reply!" I shouted as I threw my phone down next to me on my bed. I pushed my hair back as I leaned backwards, until my back hit my bed. It had been three hours of me waiting for Kol to reply to any of my texts. I didn't want to be one of these girls who checked her phone every two seconds to see if the person she loves would reply, but I was. I was worried. The last time he didn't reply to me it was because we weren't together and now I can only fear the worst. What if he was dead? These fucking dreams are messing with me. If someone's trying to warn me that Kol is going to die why can't they just say that. These dreams, I don't know if they are the future or if they're just nightmares. I sat up ready to text him again but I decided to just leave it for at least an hour, so I turned on my tv and put on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Why would anyone want to kill a vampire? I mean most of the people I care for are vampires. I even care for the Salvatores at the best times, definitely Stefan more then Damon.

"Spike deserved better then you." I shouted at the screen as Buffy spoke to Spike. I had been laying in my bed just watch Buffy for about an hour, it had honestly cheered me up seeing Spike. Maybe I have a thing for vampires with an English accent. I almost didn't hear my phone go off, but when I realised I quickly shot up and looked at it. Bonnie has texted me.

Bunny🐰: Come to lake house, we are trying to help Jeremy

I quickly moved a piece of hair behind my ear as I looked at my phone, hoping that the text would slowly transform into into a message from Kol. I slowly got off of my bed and was heading for the door as my hand touched the door knob, I quickly took it off. "What the fuck am I doing?" I asked myself as I got my wings out and ran towards my window. "Flying's more fun." I whispered to myself as I jumped out the window. I needed a fly it was relaxing and calming.