𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔰𝔥𝔲𝔱

"I heard that everything must come to an end
But I just can't imagine me without you"
-Eyes Wide Shut, JLS

"I heard that everything must come to an endBut I just can't imagine me without you"-Eyes Wide Shut, JLS

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit

------

Elena shot up out of her bed. My, Stefan and Damon has been waiting for her to wake up. "Stefan." Elena said as soon as she saw his face. "Hey. I'm right here. You've been in and out for hours." Stefan explained to her. "Wh- What Happened?" Elena asked him. "You were in an accident." Stefan told her. "Oh, my god. Matt, is he-" Elena began to ask Stefan but she was interrupted by Damon. "Alive? Ask Stefan, the hero." Damon said bitterly to the girl he loved. "He's fine." I said to my twin sister, hoping to calm my sister. "Thank you." Elena said to Stefan after exhaling. "Angel. How did you get out?" Elena asked me after she saw me.

"At first I didn't but then after a quick trip to heaven. I returned with a pair of wings." I smiled at her. "So you died?" She asked me. "Technically, yes but Angel's can only die one way." I explained to her. "How?" She asked me more. "The same way you kill an original." I told her.

"I thought that I- How did you-" Elena began to ask Stefan until Damon interrupted her again. "Save you? He didn't." Damon explained to her. Elena remained confused. "When me and Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all of this happened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Meredith made a choice." I explained to her. "She used Damon's blood to heal you." Stefan told her. "And when Rebekah ran Matt's truck off the road, you had vampire blood in your system, Elena." Damon explained to her, a mix of sadness and anger plastered onto his face.

"Oh, my god. Does- Does that mean that I- Am I dead?" Elena asked us all. "No. No. No. No. That- That wasn't supposed to happen!" Elena shouted at us. "Maybe it doesn't have to. I talked to Bonnie. She said she's stronger than ever. There might be something she can do to help you." Stefan said his voice full of hope. "No, the only thing that's going to help is for you to feed and complete the transition." Damon said. "Listen here, we have all day before she needs to feed. Let my sister have hope. She doesn't want to be a vampire so let her chose!" I angrily shouted at the vampire. "That's a day to exhaust every possible way out of this." Stefan said adding onto my point. "There is no way out of it! We all know the drill. You feed or you die. There is no door number three." Damon said. "We'll aren't you just the most optimistic person ever." I said sarcastically to him as I rolled my eyes.