𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔣𝔩𝔶

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are"
-If I Could Fly, One Direction

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heartFor when you're lonely and forget who you are"-If I Could Fly, One Direction

------
Angelina's Outfit

(Plus the necklace Kol gave her)------

------

Me and Kol were just walking around Hyde park, with our arms linked. It was our last day in London before we go somewhere else. We were walking past this group of lads and they started wolf whistling at me. I could feel Kol going to attack them. "Kol, don't it's daylight and there's loads of people around." I said after I stopped him. "I don't care." He said before pulling from my grip.

"Oi, buddy!" Kol shouted at the group. "What?" The leader of the group said harshly. "I want you to apologize to my girlfriend." Kol said harshly moving closer to the leader. "Why don't you calm down mate." The leader said putting his had on Kol's shoulder. Kol shrugged the man's hand off his shoulder. "Call me mate again and I will rip you're throat out." Kol threatened. "Ok I'll apologize." The leader says. "Thank you." Kol said. "If you allow me to spend a night with your lady." The leader said again. "Follow me." Kol compelled the leader to follow him into the alley near Hyde Park.

Kol came out of the alley with blood surroundings his mouth. "Thank you." I said to him. "I hate humans these days." He said. "How about I help clean you off?" I asked him. "Sure." He said. I walked up to him and pulled him in to a passionate kiss. "What are you doing?" He asked me after we pulled away. "Cleaning your mouth." I smiled. "I got blood everywhere as well." He smirked. "Well I guess I'll have to help you clean that off as well." I said pushing him back into the alley.

I had never had someone who had done anything like that for me before and I like it. I loved Kol so much.

-

A/N:

Sorry the chapter is so short it's a filler chapter.