𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤

"I want ya till you ain't breathing"
-Day Dreaming, Jack & Jack

"Remind me again why we aren't at your house?" I asked Kol as I ran my black acrylic nail along his bare chest

"Remind me again why we aren't at your house?" I asked Kol as I ran my black acrylic nail along his bare chest. We had spent the night at a motel, which is gross, by my family lake house. I knew why we were near the lake house, Kol wanted to stop my family and his from getting the cure and finding Silas, meaning we were gonna stop them. "Because if Klaus found out about my plotting I would end up with a silver dagger in my chest." He explained to me as he ran his hand up and down my bare arm, that was still tracing a circle on his chest. I sat up slightly, still in his arms.

"I promise you, Klaus will not put you back in a box. Even is it means I have to kill him. Which would be a shame." I said as I smiled at Kol, I raised my right arm, the one that was previously on his chest, to the side of his face and slightly caressed him. "Why's that?" He asked me, curious as to why killing Klaus would be a shame. Me and Klaus were friends but if he was to harm Kol, I would not hesitate to kill him, well try at least. I fully sat up, the bed covers falling off my naked body. "Cause he's cute." I smirked at Kol, he let out a chuckle before wrapping his strong arms around my torso and flipped us around, so that I was laying down on the bed and Kol was on top of me, causing us both to start laughing.

I stopped laughing as I glanced into his chocolate brown eyes. I raised my hand and caressed his cheek again, I could feel tears starting to threaten to fall. "I'm serious, I won't let anything happen to you. Even if I die in the process. I swear to you, Kol Mikaelson, you will be my always and nothing will ever harm you." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes. Kol leant down and placed his soft lips to where a tear was, kissing it away. "I promise the same, my little protector." He smiled at me as his lips moved from my cheek to my lips. I liked that nickname, his little protector. I meant what I said, every last word. "Promise me." I whispered to Kol as we pulled away, his hand was on the side of my face, I smiled as he ran his thumb across my pale pink lips. "Anything." He said, he would promise me anything, his answer made a bigger smile appear on my face. "Don't kill my brother." I said a small and soft chuckle left my lips. He smiled before nodding his head, he then jumped off of the bed and walked into the bathroom, getting ready for his morning shower. I was happy, completely and truly happy.

------
Angelina's Outfit

------Angelina's Outfit