Chapter 5: 'Boys Suck'

It's been a few days since the first day back at Hogwarts. Draco and Hermione slept together still, too scared that if they didn't Hermione'd get a bad dream. Classes have just started up and, as usual, Hermione has been studying none stop for exams that haven't even been announced yet. Today was Saturday, meaning they had made it through their first week of classes.

Hermione and Draco were still sleeping in her bed when Pansy, Astoria, Blaise, and Theo barged in. Professor McGonagall had allowed them to invite their friends to their common room but only from their own houses.

"Get up love birds! Time for breakfast!" Pansy shouted. Draco and Hermione didn't move. Draco had his arms wrapped tightly around her as she hugged his chest with her face buried into it. Pansy got annoyed and walked closer to them and bent down to their ears. "GET UP!" They didn't move, not even a flinch.

"Man they're deep sleepers," Theo said.

"Or they had a really long night last night. If you know what I mean," Blaise winked at the girls and Theo, making them laugh. They looked over at the two sleeping.

"You think they're alive?" Astoria asked.

"They... look like.. they're breathing," Pansy mumbled. They all stood there thinking about how to get them up. A funny idea hit Blaise and a smirk crept on his face.

"I've got an idea," He grinned. He walked over to them and carefully unwrapped their arms around each other. He carefully lifted Hermione up and they both shivered slightly.

Draco was frowning in his sleep now and so was Hermione. Theo laid down next to Draco in Hermione's is place, but without opened his eyes or touching him he knew it wasn't her. He pushed Theo off the bed and put his hands out, opening and closing them repeatedly in a 'gimme' sort of way.

Pansy laid down next to him and he instantly pushed her away and she fell on the floor where Theo once laid. He still hadn't opened his eyes making them share glances. They formed a plan after a few minutes of whispering. Blaise walked over to the other side of the bed and laid Hermione down by his back while Astoria laid down by his front. Still not opening his eyes, he pushed Astoria off the bed and turned around and pulled Hermione into him.

"How the bloody hell is he doing that?" Pansy asked astonished.

"Come on mate it's breakfast," Blaise said. "The girls won't let us leave without you and we're starving!"

Draco groaned and opened his eyes before looking back at them. "I hate all of you," He said before turning back to wake Hermione.

"Hermione," he whispered sweetly. "It's time to get up for breakfast."

She moaned a little as she rolled over to face him. He leaned down and kissed her gently waking her up fully. She kissed back and fluttered her eyes open when they pulled away. She sighed and stretched before sitting up. She looked over at everyone and gave them a slight smile. Before rubbing her eyes.

"Does anyone else hear a ringing?" She asked.

"I thought it was just me," Draco said rubbing his ear.

"That's my bad," Pansy said guilty.

"Long night I see, huh?" Theo smirked as Blaise laughed.

"Ha ha very funny," Hermione said sarcastically as she got out of bed. Draco soon got up too and went into his own room to change with Blaise and Theo following behind. Once they had changed and got ready, they began to walk down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"So why weren't you two getting up?" Astoria asked.

"We were up late," Draco said making the boys smirk. "She was making me study." The boys smirks fell off their faces.