Chapter 12: Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Today was the first Gryffindor vs Slytherin game of the new school year. The games had been pushed back later than usual to allow students to adjust to being back at Hogwarts after everything that's happened.

Draco's alarm went off and he groaned to himself. He turned over to turn it off before pulling Hermione back into a tight hug. "Hermione," he whispered, "baby, it's time to get up." She moaned and hugged him tighter.

"Why?" She whined.

"I have to leave and you can't be sleeping on your own," he whispered regretfully.

"Kiss first," she pouted like a baby. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss was hard and passionate in order to get her up. She sighed after they pulled away and sat up. They started to get ready for the day. Draco dressed in his quidditch uniform after brushing his teeth. Hermione smiled at him and snaked her arms around his neck after brushing hers. "You look so handsome in your uniform," she hummed making him smirk. He leaned down and took her bottom lip between his teeth gently and tugged on it teasingly. She whined as he pulled back.

"Does that mean you'll support me?" He questioned as he slipped his hands on to her ass, pulling her closer.

"Do you have an extra uniform I can wear?" She asked. He smirked and muttered an accio spell under his breath. An extra uniform flew out of his drawer and into the bathroom where they were standing. Without taking his eyes off hers, he slowly brought her night shirt over her head and pulled it off. He tugged at her shorts until they fell to the ground. She was only standing in her underwear making it extremely hard for Draco to resist her. He pulled her closer to him so her bare chest was pressed against his. He leaned down and kissed her hungrily yet passionately. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up as the kiss got more heated, if that was possible. Hermione was placed on the counter as Draco began to suck down her neck. Her back was pushed against the mirror as her hips were tugged towards him. He sucked and nipped at her chest making her breathe heavily. She ran her hands through his hair as she let out small moans.

"Draco... Draco... we should... s-stop,.." she breathed regretfully. He pulled back and kissed her again before releasing her from his grasp. He stood before her and smirked as he watched her breathe heavily and squeeze her legs together. He muttered another accio spell and a dark green pair of lingerie flew into the bathroom. He slid her underwear off and slid on the lingerie with a smirk on his face. "For later." He winked at her making her blush. He slipped the extra jersey over her head and pulled her arms through the arm wholes. He lifted her off the counter but still held her close. "I'm so in love with you," he mumbled as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She blushed and kissed him on the cheek before whispering in his ear, "I love you too."

After Hermione put on pants they walked hand in hand down to breakfast before the match. "So you chose your team I see," Blaise smirked at Hermione's outfit.

"I'll always be a Gryffindor but my love for my Slytherin runs deeper than house pride," Hermione said as she smiled at Draco. He smiled back at her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Blaise and the others fake gagged. "Oh shut it. Your just jealous," Hermione huffed. They ate and talked as usual before heading down to the quidditch field. Ginny, Pansy, Astoria, and Hermione separated from the boys as they went to the dressing rooms. The girls went up and got a seat in the front so they could see well. Hermione was terrified, saying she was afraid of heights. They waited 15 minutes before the game started. Two minutes in Gryffindor had scored twice and Slytherin only once. Hermione's eyes met with Draco's and he smiled at her. She mouthed "I love you." To him and he mouthed it back. She blew him a kiss and at that moment the snitch flew past his head. He turned on his broom and chased it. Harry, who is the Gryffindors seeker, saw this and flew after him.