Chapter 6: Mine

⚠️ slightly inappropriate ⚠️

The next morning Hermione woke with a start from the bad dream she had. It was her first one in a week because she was mad at Draco for shagging someone else. She thought if Ginny slept with her that she wouldn't have one... but obviously she was wrong.

Ginny pulled her into a hug as she breathed heavily. She began to cry when the bad dream rushed through her mind again. Draco ran into the room through the bathroom and knelt down to Hermione. He pulled her into a hug and she hugged back, forgetting she was mad at him for a moment.

"It's ok, Hermione," He whispered. "This is why you have to sleep with me at night."

Right then, her memory of being angry at him came floating back and she pushed him off of her. "No! Get away from me you filthy pig!" She shouted at him making him look at her shocked.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"You foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" She shouted hitting him repeatedly in the arm. He grabbed both her wrists to stop her from hitting him.

"Hermione, What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.

"No! What is wrong with you?! You can't just go and act like you care about me and flirt with me and kiss me just to shag someone else and then go back to caring again! You're a disgusting pig! She's probably still in your room!" Hermione shouted pushing Draco away from her.

"Hermione.. calm down," Ginny tried to reason, but she didn't listen.

"I only snogged her to try to make you jealous!" Draco tried to defend.

"That's a stupid excuse! And you didn't have to go and try to make me jealous! If you liked me so much all you had to do was say so, and I would've been yours!" Hermione shouted.

"Seriously?" He asked, suddenly calm it slightly frightened Hermione.

"Y-Yeah," She said awkwardly.

He smirked and pulled her into him to smash his lips on hers. She let herself kiss back, but only for a second. She pulled away and pushed him off of her.

"You still shagged her."

"I didn't shag her, Hermione," He spoke. "I only snogged her and it was so weird and disgusting kissing someone who wasn't you."

"B-But I heard you moaning last night... we all did," Hermione mumbled looking down.

"No one else was in the room," He said awkwardly. Hermione didn't understand what he was saying.

"Eww," Ginny pulled a face. Hermione looked at her and raised an eyebrow at her. "He was masturbating," She mouthed at her.

"Huh! Eww," Hermione gasped stepping away from Draco jokingly making them laugh.

"Oh shut it," Draco groaned as he pulled her closer to him again. He leaned down and kissed her soft lips gently. When they pulled back they hugged tightly.

"I like you, Hermione," He whispered in her ear.

"I like you too, Draco," She whispered back.

"Will you be mine?" He asked.

"Of course," She hummed making him kiss her again.

"Awww," Ginny said making them pull away. They both blushed and looked down, still holding each other's hands. "Well I guess that's my cue," She said before getting up and leaving the dormitory.

Draco and Hermione smiled at each other for a moment, taking in that they were each other's. "Care to join me for a walk before breakfast?" Draco hummed.