Chapter 19; Baby shower

Today was Saturday, the day of the the baby shower. A few days before, Hermione had gone to see Madame Pomfrey to find out the gender of the baby. With a lot of time to think about it, she decided she would wait to find out the gender with Draco at the baby shower.

In order to find out the gender, she was to drink a potion and her stomach would flash a bright blue or pink color. Since she didn't want to know, Madame Pomfrey blindfolded her and wrote down the gender in an envelope and owled it straight to Pansy, Astoria, and Ginny so Hermione wouldnt have the temptation to open it.

Hermione wanted to help set up for the baby shower but her morning sickness got in the way. Draco stayed with her through it and held her hair back, just like every other day. When it had ended it was already 7:30 so the two decided to head up to the Astronomy tower to finish setting up. When they walked out of their portrait hole they almost ran into Harry. "Harry!" Hermione gasped as she stopped abruptly two inches in front of him.

"S-Sorry Mione," He apologized quickly. "I'm looking for Ginny."

"What do you want from her?" Draco snapped protectively before Hermione could speak.

"I-I... I don't remember breaking up with her. And-and I don't remember the past few months. I've lost so much time!" He started sobbing which shocked Hermione and Draco. "Now Ginny hates me and says I've done all these things that I don't remember doing and that you two are dating because Ron did all these things! Last day I remember was the day we went to Diagon Alley! I need to talk to her!" Without thinking Hermione pulled Harry into a tight hug as he sobbed on her shoulder.

"It's alright Harry," She whispered. "Maybe just give her space for now and Draco and I'll talk to her, ok?" He nodded into her shoulder. She pulled back from the hug but kept her hands on his shoulders. "I'll see you later, ok?" He nodded and muttered a bye before walking off. Hermione turned around to see Draco looking skeptical. "What?" She asked.

"Do you really trust him? What if it's an act," Draco said.

"Acting is just a fancy word for lying, and Harry's never really been good at that," Hermione said as she took his hand and they began walking to the Astronomy Tower.

"People change," Draco mumbled. They walked all the way up to the Astronomy tower without another word. When they walked up the stairs to the tower they were amazed. The whole place was decorated beautifully. Hermione gasped in amazement as she looked around.

"Do you like it?" Pansy asked, Astoria standing next to her.

"I love it!" Hermione exclaimed.

"And you?" Astoria asked Draco.

"It's amazing. You guys did a wonderful job," Draco stated with a wide smile. Pansy and Astoria smirked proudly.

"Where's Ginny?" Hermione asked.

"She's over in the corner," Pansy whispered. "Harry came up to her after dinner last night, acting like he never broke her heart and said all these things. She's been stressing about the whole baby shower to distract herself." They all looked over to see Ginny shouting at Theo for hanging the banner slightly crooked.

"Nott! What the hell is this?!" She shouted, pointing at the banner. "It's slanted! Take it down and hang it back up!"

"You can barely tell! It looks fine!" Theo hollered back.

"I wasn't asking, was I?!" She yelled back. "Now do it!" She then stormed off towards Blaise who jumped at the sight of her stomping towards him and began to fix everything that looked slightly off. He sadly failed. Ginny started to yell at him because the scones were half a centimeter apart rather than a centimeter apart. "You moron! I specifically said one centimeter apart not half a centimeter apart! What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" Blaise ran over to Astoria crying. Hermione shared a nervous glance with her friends before looking back at Ginny, obsessively moving around the scones.