Chapter 7: PTTDYLH

It's been a few weeks since Hermione and Draco started dating. Hermione was currently sitting in the library pondering about her relationship with Draco while he was at quidditch practice. He seemed to really like and care about her, but she was slowly falling in love with him and she wasn't sure he felt the same way. Every time they'd be close to shagging he'd cut it off like she was some random sixth year. She didn't realize how hard she had been biting her lip, until blood dripped onto the page of the book she was 'reading', which woke her up from her thoughts. She wiped her lip and sighed before closing her book. She groaned and laid her head into her arms on the table she was sat at.

"Hermione? Are you alright?" Someone asked making her look up from her arms to see Ginny.

"Oh.. yeah Gin. I'm fine," Hermione lied as she got up to put the books away.

"Your lip is bleeding," She pointed out.

"I-I'm Fine," Hermione reassured. "What's up?"

"I did a no no," She sighed.

"What was it?" Hermione asked without looking back at her.

"I slept with Dean," She said making Hermione stop in her tracks and swing around to face her.

"You what?" Hermione asked. Ginny gave her a guilty look before Hermione pulled her away and back to the Heads dormitory. "Tell. Me. Everything."

Ginny and Hermione talked about her night with Dean for about half an hour. Draco walked in and smiled at Hermione.

"Hello, love," He smiled and pecked Hermione on the lips. "Has your lip been bleeding?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. Probably just dry from the cold," Hermione reassured. Draco nodded and looked at Ginny. "Weaslette."

"Malfoy."

"You know you guys can at least pretend to like each other," Hermione sighed.

"What'd you mean? I like her just fine," Draco said as he rubbed her head, messing up her hair. He started to walk to him room. "I'm gonna take a shower, then we can go to lunch?"

"Ok," Hermione agreed. He walked into his room and she turned back to see Ginny smirking while fixing her hair. "What?"

"So how's things going with Draco?" Ginny hummed. "Last I heard you were falling-" before she could finish her sentence Hermione covered her mouth.

"Shut up, Ginny!" Hermione whisper yelled. "He might hear you!"

"Ohh so you didn't tell him yet?" Ginny hummed. "Why not?"

"I just don't think he feels the same," Hermione mumbled as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"What gave you that idea?" Ginny protested. "Have you seen the way he looks at you? He can't take his eyes off you for one bloody second when he's in the same room as you. He's absolutely in love with you. Maybe even more than you are with him."

"You think so?" Hermione blushed.

"I know so!" Ginny exclaimed. "Anyone with a brain can see it."

"D-Do you think I should tell him?" Hermione asked.

"Hell yeah!" Ginny said. "Do it tonight. I'll arrange everything." Hermione smiled at her best friend widely. "Well I'll be off. Im supposed to meet Dean in a few minutes."

"Ok. Have fun," Hermione winked.

"Oh shut it, Hermione," She groaned as she left.

Hermione sighed and waited for Draco to get out of the shower. She waited a whole 15 minutes before he finally walked out. "Finally," She sighed as she got up from the couch.