Pillow Punked

"I think the English song Another Brick in the Wall is fitting for this situation." Candace sat on the wooden porch outside of the room the Kuchiki clan provided for the four girls. The taller of the two blonde females worried her lip in an attempt not to loose control of her anger. She watched as the sun rose up. "Plus... I ain't no child."

"That Shinigami said this would mean there would be more Quincy in the Shinigami Kids Society." Meninas pulled the Chappy pillow Rukia provided her closer to her chest.

"It's called the Shinigami Kids Society, not the Quincy Kids Society." Liltotto rolled her eyes while she picked at the Japanese sweets. The corners of her mouth turned down as she wasn't able to have her usual favorites when it came to treats.

Bambietta stared at the wall. "We don't have anything to do with Shinigami. Period. Not even their academy students. No... especially their students from that stupid academy."

Candace raised an eyebrow. "I might just join to spite you and make you mad."

"We're not being given a choice... are we?" Meninas puled the pillow even closer. "They want to foster better relationships between Quincy and Shinigami. Is that such a bad thing?"

"As if Quincy and Shinigami can have good relationships with each other." Bambietta continued to stare at the wall. "I hate them. I really hate the Shinigami. I hate that stupid academy even more."

Liltotto let out a deep breath. "Can you stop with the Shinigami hate already? We all hate the Shinigami. I get the reason why you hate the Shinigami,"

"Do you have any idea why she hates the academy?" Candace leaned back so she was looking backwards.

"No clue. That's actually new."

"That Kuchiki Rukia is nice though." Meninas muttered into her pillow.

"She's only being nice to brainwash us."

"Yeah... I might just join to spite you and see you foaming at the mouth. Did getting turned into a zombie damage your brain or something?" Candace turned around and slid her legs so they were no longer hanging off the edge of the wooden porch.

"Don't club meetings have nice treats and fun games." Meninas closed her eyes. "I'm bored."

"All of us are bored." Liltotto made to roll her eyes only to stop when something the magenta haired Quincy said. "Wait... nice treats? I would join for that."

"Sell outs."

A grin spread across Candace's face. "I guess you'll be the only one left out. Well.. except for Gigi." The older blond watched as Bambietta turned to look at her with a horrified face. "You don't like Gigi anymore, do you." The violet haired female's head snapped around as she tried to ignore the older female. Candace frowned. "That Shinigami will be there." Bambieta turned her head slowly back to look at the other girl, her eyes widening as the thought hit her. "He is after all a child. You can tease him all you want."

"Fine. I'll join too." Bambietta snapped her head around and leaned on one knee as she went back to sulking.

M

The quarters of the tenth division captain was dark as the small taicho lay on the bed. One arm was underneath his body as Toshiro snored softly. The sound of his soul phone went off causing the young taicho to sit up with a jerking movement. This caused Toshiro to let out a wincing sound do to his movements causing him pain. The white haired youths entire body tensed up only for his shoulders to relax when he realized it was in fact his phone. His hand reached out for the phone just as the mattress next to him shifted.