da Big Boom

The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the jail cell shared by Bazz-B and Cang Du. Two Shinigami appeared around the corner and nodded towards the man with the Mohawk. The man formally with the flame powers rolled his eyes into the back of his head and stood up to follow them out of the cell with his hands cuffed. He found himself taken to a small room with a table and left there by himself. He began to drum his fingers on the top of the table and tap his foot in a steady rhythm.

Eventually two captains came into the room and sat down in the chairs across from him. One of the taicho's wore a pink kimono over his robes and the other had long white hair. He looked at them and frowned, his mind trying to think of what they wanted with him. The man with the white hair folded his arms in front of him and spoke in a clear manner. "You do understand that you're a prisoner of war."

"Yeah. I understand. I also deserve what ever fate you have in store for me. I'm not going to sell out my fellow Quincy. So don't even ask."

"No... we're not asking that." The man continued to look at him.

"Yes... well... I have to wonder if that isn't what you want. Don't you want more information on the others so we can justify your punishment."

"Nope." The man with the pink kimono leaned back in a relaxed manner. "The first question we have for you is whether you want a public trial, a private trial that has a jury of higher seated Shinigami, or do you want punishment to just be handed out."

"What kind of question is that?" Bazz-B watched as the two men remained silent from their response. His mouth continued to twist up into a frown. "Look... I deserve to be executed. So why don't you go ahead and just do that."

The man with the white hair asked the next question. "We are aware that certain Quincy have lost their powers."

"What? You think that is enough of a punishment?" The man narrowed his eyes at the two men. "You two must be more stupid then you think."

The white haired man kept his expression the same. "We're assessing whether you are a danger to society."

Bazz-B's eyes widened and he lowered his hands to his lap. "Why? I'm an enemy. A prisoner of war you know. How can I be a danger to a society that isn't my own?"

"That is a good question." The funny looking taicho took a deep breath . "We are deciding between whether you should have jail time, service hours or a combination of both."

Bazz-B's eyebrows rose up. "And what would that cost me?"

"Nothing." The pink kimono was annoying.

"Yeah. Right." Bazz-B leaned back and pulled his hands behind his head and crossed his knee over his leg. "There is something you want. Let me repeat the fact I'm not going to sell out my own."

The white haired man folded his fingers together. "What about helping your own?"

A confused face appeared on the Quincy's face. "Help them?" A laugh escaped his lips. "You must be kidding me. Now you want me to rat on them to what? Brainwash them? Of something similar?"

The white haired man continued. "The children aren't being treated as war criminals."

"Oh... so you want me to side with them so that they can brainwash them by having me tell them everything is all right?" Bazz-B shook his head.

"What would our brainwashing involve?" The man with the pink kimono said.

The man took a deep breath. "I guess it would involve making them think they were Shinigami or something. That we were wrong about this war."