The Friendship Game

Hanataro made his rounds in the forth division. The young Shinigami's mouth twisted up in frustration as he wandered from patient to patient. There were some complaints from a few of the patients that some of the Quincy were getting off with little to no punishment. When they asked Hanataro how he felt about the situation he gave a very honest answer. He didn't care so long as his patients were all right.

This caused a few odd looks which caused him to explain that the person leading the Quincy was gone and dead. That meant in Hanataro's young mind that the danger was in fact gone and they didn't have to worry about enemies any more. The tension he felt in the forth division didn't though go away even when they began to transfer things to the forth building that had been restored. He also moved around doing various chores without being asked.

Isane called him to the office and he came without question. His eyes darted around taking in the things that belonged to their former taicho but brushed it to the back of his mind as Unohana wouldn't want him to be upset with her death and instead focus on becoming as strong of a Shinigami as he could be. Kyoraku Taicho sat in the chair on the opposite side of the desk from where Unohana sat.

Hantaro blinked a couple of times when he saw a young man around the same height as he was. The boy had blond hair and green eyes. The young man was dressed in dark clothing that looked quite old fashioned and like what the old fukutaicho of the first division would have been interested in. The young boy had a hand held game console in his hands that he fiddled with.

The young Shinigami blinked a couple of times. "Um... hello."

"Yamada Hanataro... this is Hans Vorarlberna Yukio. He has come to visit Hitsugaya Taicho. You're to take him to the tenth division." Kyoraku smiled at the young Shinigami.

Hanataro blinked a couple of times as he looked at the boy. He then tilted his head slightly. "I don't know you."

A silence fell over the room as the two young men looked at each other. Yukio finally spoke up. "Is that a problem."

"No. I'm just trying to figure out how you happen to know Hitsugaya Taicho. His social circle among those are age is smaller then my own."

Kyoraku's eyebrows rose up. "This young man is one of the Fullbringers. To be exact... this is the Fulbringer who happened to be matched with Hitsugaya Taicho."

Hanataro reached out his hand. "Nice to meet you then."

Yukio simply stood there before reaching his hand out. "I'm not sure why you are so excited? I'm not sure why you're excited about all of this either."

"I don't know either."

"You're funny."

"I've had people tell me that before actually." Hanataro finally let go of the young man's hand and began to head off to the tenth division while the young man followed close behind him. Yukio's eyes darted around looking at the damage around the place as his mouth twisted up into a frown.

"Things were really bad here."

"We had a fight with the Quincy." Hanataro stopped short when he heard Yukio's feet suddenly slide to a stop. He turned his head towards the young man following him. "Is something the matter?"

"No. I'd rather avoid the Quincy if possible. The Shinigami weren't per say the only people who troubled us. I'd rather not talk about it." Yukio didn't continue to move and a silence fell over the ruins for a few minutes. "This Kyoraku Taicho mentioned that the Shinigami were starting a Shinigami Kids Society and if I would in fact participate. The Quincy wouldn't be participating would they? He just said he would like me to convince Toshiro to join."