13 First

Dean's lips touch mine and it not just a peck on the lips, nope. It a strong, firm, lips to lips, bodies pressed to together, kind of kiss. My breath hitches in my chest and my heart stops for a moment, and then it all comes rushing back. My heart trips over herself beating faster and faster, I suck in a breath just so Dean could press his lips against mine again and again. I snake my hands around his waist, holding on to him as tight as I can, and butterflies dance in my stomach. Dean's lips part mine and after a few seconds of kissing his tongue brushes my lower lip. I want his tongue in my mouth, but Dean gently bits my lower lip and pulls away a little. He presses our foreheads together, breathing deeply like he's run a marathon. He pecks my lips once, twice, and then groans.

"I wasn't planning to do that, but I'm so not sorry." He whispers, his voice thick and scratchy.

"If you will apologize or say that it was a mistake I'll dump all the ice from freezers in your pants," I say smiling and kiss his lips once.

I hear a giggle and our heads turn simultaneously. Daisy lowers her phone, a smile stretching from one ear to the other. "I'm so sending that to Dante. Oh, and mom!" Daisy jumps up and down a little and runs out of the kitchen.

"Do we need to be worried about it going viral?" I ask Dean, turning back to look at him, letting my eyes drink him in. He's so handsome.

"Nah, but Dante, Mom, Dad, Jim and of course Logan will get that definitely." Dean exhales. "About that I am sorry because it was my idea for her to film it. I guess it backfired a little." Dean smiles apologetically.

"Dad?" I ask suddenly feeling a little nervous. I've met Eric twice since my birthday, but I still feel uneasy around him.

"It's alright, I promise." He kisses me on the corner of my mouth, then the other.

"I don't want to stop." He groans.

"Mmm, me neither." This time I suck his lower lip in my mouth and bite it gently.

Dean's right hand slides down my face, and snakes around my middle settling on my lower back, he presses us together tighter.

"Will you let me kiss you tonight when we're at home," Dean asks.

"Sure thing." I smile at him and snuggle into the crook of his neck. We stand like that and absorbs each other's affection for a few moments

"We should get back to the work or the boss will skin us alive," I say to Dean, smirking.

"Yeah, he's an asshole." Dean chuckles, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Nah, he's..." I want to say perfect, but chicken out. "He's okay," I say instead.

* * *

A few hours later Dean comes into the kitchen looking a little pale, followed by a puzzled looking Daisy.

"Sit," Dean says to the both of us.

We sit down at the table.

"Dean? What's the matter?" Daisy asks.

"Dante called," Dean says taking a long breath. "He's okay, well, not really, but close enough. Apparently he got hit by the car today, and he's at the hospital. He has a broken leg and he might have a concussion."

I hear Daisy sucking in a breath and then slowly exhaling.

"Okay, it's not that bad right? Just a broken leg." She exhales.

"And a possible concussion," Dean adds. "Anyway, he doesn't want to stay at the hospital stating he's fine, but doctors won't release him on his own, so I have to go and pick him up."