17 Sweet Dreams

Dean takes off his shirt and his pants, then he starts tugging at my shirt. I lift my hands to help him, then he takes off my shorts leaving both of us in our underwear. Dean drags me on top of him, so that I'm straddling his waist, and kisses me passionately. We kiss for a while and Dean's hands slowly trail down until he's cupping my ass. He kneads it lightly and then rocks his hips, making his rock hard cock to rub against my ass. I know what he wants, and while my dick is staying limp, I know Dean must be sporting serious blue balls.

Unable to top or bottom for him, I do the next best thing. At first, I slide my hand between our bodies so that I can touch him and rub his dick with my hand. Then I move quickly, I slide down his body and kiss him through his underwear, then I lower the elastic band being mindful of his balls.

"Zach, you don't have to," Dean says but lifts his hips anyway, so I can slide them down further.

I kiss the tip of his cock and then down the length inhaling his clean scent. When I'm at the base, I lick it back up along the prominent vein. His cock is beautiful. It's thick and about eight inches long it's a little curved towards his body. I circle the head with my tongue but don't take him in my mouth. I kiss it down again and take his balls in my mouth.

Dean groans loudly and his hips instinctively move up a little. I pump him with my fist while I gently suck on his balls. Then without warning, I release his balls and take him in my mouth. I have trained my gag reflex, so like a pro, I just swallow him down my throat.

Dean shouts and his hips buck, but I anticipated it and lifted my head a little. I suck him firmly, bobbing my head up and down moving my tongue against the more sensitive parts and then swallow him down again. This time I manage to get to the base of his cock and I move my head up and down just a few inches, letting his dick rub against my throat. I fondle his balls and suck him using all the tricks I can think of. I feel his dick getting harder and his balls drawing up, he starts to buck more and I know he's close.

"Zach!" He warns me. "Oh. I'm going. To come." He says between moans and heaving breaths.

When I don't relent my ministration, he warns me one more time, and then he is coming in my mouth. Usually, I hate swallowing cum, because it's not the best taste or the most appetizing consistency, but it's Dean, and I would endure anything to make him happy. I swallow every last drop and lick his still hard dick clean. When I lift myself off of him Dean immediately asks.

"You okay?"

"I'm just going to rinse my mouth so you down have to kiss a dick breath." He chuckles and stands following me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"First of all, I'm going to rinse my dick." Dean chuckles.

When we're both finished Dean cages me against the vanity, still naked and a bit stiff. He kisses my neck from behind and runs his hands up and down my sides.

"I know you're not um... getting it up, but would you mind if I touched you?" Dean asks.

"No." Dean freezes.

"No, I wouldn't mind." I clarify. "At least I think so."

Dean nods and taking my hand leads me back to the bedroom. He stops me at the side of the bed and sits down. Then he slowly, looking up at me, takes off my boxers. My dick is hanging limp and I want to cover it with my hands, but I fight the urge. Dean slowly leans in and kisses it. Just a small peck and that's it. Then he kisses both my hips and shuffles back in the bed.

I lay down next to him and this time Dean puts his head on my chest and slowly starts to caress my dick. He's not jacking it, just fondling, playing, he sometimes rubs my balls a little and sometimes scratches my pubic hair.