The Right Thing To Do

( I actually really like this guys voice it has so much passion especially his other covers)

You had no idea why this woman would let a total stranger inside her home and why she was letting you stay with her. But right now you were thankful but worried "that man he didnt look strong but that power he can make illusions and cause people to lose consciousness must be some kind of mind altering quirk or something" you thought.

But then you thought of something and you didnt want to lose the trust of this woman "mam excuse me" you said getting her attention "what is it dear" she asked.

"Its just that I cant go with you, if you do you would be harboring a criminal" you said and the woman looked surprised.

"I'm a boy that the police have been looking for, for quite some time you might now what there calling me 'the lost boy' I dont wanna put you or your daughter in danger so please either let me leave or take me to the police I dont wanna cause you anymore trouble" you said no emotion in your voice.

"Now you stop it" you looked at the woman seeing her shooting you a glar that made you kinda scared "no one is taking you away from me and your not a criminal your just a scared little boy and no one is changing that" you were surprised by her response as you both kept walking to her home.

Soon enough you both reached it and you couldn't help but feel nervous since this was gonna be your first interaction with a girl closer to your age.

"Izumi sweetie I'm back" inko yelled getting her young daughters attention "Mama!" You looked to see the girl known as izumi she looked a lot like her mother she had shorter messier hair, freckles, and green eyes.

When she cane around the corner she looked surprised and confused to see a total stranger in her home.

"Mama who's that?" She asked pointing at me "now now izumi it's not polite to point" inko said as she put her hand on your head rubbing your messy white hair. "This is y/n he's gonna be staying with us from now on so please be nice to him sweet heart" inko said and you expected izumi to complain but she smiled.

"Awesome!" She then approached you and shook you hand "hi nice to meet you I'm izumi" she said a smile on her face. You were cautious of course since you didnt know any of these people so you stood behind inko refusing to say anything back to her.

Inko saw this and smiled as she patted your messy white hair and gave you a comforting smile "im y/n" you said "now while I get dinner ready you two go get to know each other" inko said.

Izumi nodded as she grabbed your hand and took you to her room.

You were kinda weirded out since you still didnt know if you could trust them or not but so far they havent tried anything.

"So y/n what's your quirk?" She asked with curiosity and you swear you could see small speckles in her eyes. "Umm well the thing is that I dont really use it" you said rubbing the back of your head.

"Oh why not?" She asked "umm I just dont like to use it" you said "well what is it?" She asked. "Izumi I would love to tell you but it's just that I cant really trust you with what my power is or what I can do" you said explaining to her why you couldn't tell her.

"Ok~" she said smiling and you kinda looked surprised but decided not ask why she stopped her questions.

You and her chatted for a while and you decided to ask her something "what's your quirk izumi" you asked. Izumi the looked at the ground kinda sad and you felt worried "oh is it something I said" you asked "no it's just that I'm quirkless" she said.

You were surprised to hear this because over 80% of the population had at least some type of power but here you were in front of a girl who doesn't have one.