Rage, You Damned Nerd!!

You hurried over to izumi to see if she was ok "woah you didnt break your arm this time" you said grabbing her hand. "Yeah it's just my finger that's in a lot of pain right now" izumi said and you nodded looking at her broken finger and rubbing it carefully to ease the pain.

"Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bitch" katsumi yelled as she ran towards you and izumi but you quickly got in front of her. However katsu was stopped by Aizawa who was holding her back with his scarf. "What the? These cloths are hard!" Katsumi said trying to get out of it. "They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye." Aizawa said.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." You smiled and walked with izumi to iida, ochako, and everyone else. "Hey is your finger ok?" Ochako asked and izumi nodded "yeah itll be fine" she responded.

You smiled at izumi but then looked back at katsu "that girl..." you thought but then decided to ignore her and continue on with every other test. "You're so lucky, Kacchan. Your Quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too." A memory of when katsu and izumi were little went through katus head "No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me." Katsumi said to izumi.

You knew you did good even if you were holding back a bit however that didn't stop you from trying to encourage izumi. Soon the quirk tests ended.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you, got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once. The person with the lowest total score will be expelled." Aizawa said as he placed your results.

You looked up and saw you came in third under a girl named Shiro Todoroki and another girl named Momo yaoyorozu. You looked around and saw the girl with long white and red hair.

She looked bored but then looked at you and had a look of interest in her eyes same with yours

She looked bored but then looked at you and had a look of interest in her eyes same with yours. But you shook off your curiosity and looked at the board again and you saw izumi in last place. You then looked at izumi worried.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." Aizawa said a smile plastered on his face. Your eyes widened and then you looked at izumi and saw her start to freak out and breath a sigh of relief.

"What?!" Everyone but you and a black haired girl said "Of course that was a lie. It should have been obvious if you just thought it through." The girl with a big ponytail said.

"Then you should have said something, you could have sparred us all that stress" you told her and she simply smiled at you.

"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them. Midoriya, Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself." Aizawa said giving izumi a piece of paper and he looked at you and sighed.