Shiro Todoroki: Origin

(Finally we made it to not only my favorite episode of the series but probably of any anime I've seen, anyways enjoy)

You felt yourself getting nervous as you saw both shiro and izumi step up to fight but you put that nervousness aside and focused. Right now you didnt know who you wanted to win on one hand is izumi you long time best friend and the other is shiro after hearing her story and talking with her father you couldnt help but feel bad.

"Let's see how this goes.." you thought as you watched the two of them.

*With Them*

"The first match of the second round! At this year's sports festival, both have shown top class performances! Midoriya!" Mic announced "First, he'll come at me with ice." Izumi thought "Versus-- Todoroki!" "It'll be dangerous to let her use that power as she likes." Shiro thought "It's like two great rivals fighting against each other!" Mic yelled "Now the instant we start" izumi thought "Start!" Mic announced "Go!" Shiro yelled "Smash!" Izumi said as she used her fingers to flick the wind into the ice to break it. The wind combined with thr ice made for an extremely cold combo as the air pushed shiro back but she saved herself with an ice wall "So cold! Just the wind is already this cold?!" Someone in the audience asked.

"Just as I expected. She was prepared to injure himself to negate the attack." Shiro thought while glaring at izumi "Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!" Mic said "She didn't know what scale of attack Young Todoroki would use, so she abandoned control and fired off a shot at 100%! It's true that that was the only thing she could do against the ice attack However!" All might thought.

"Smash!" Izumi yelled doing the same thing to another attack of ice heading for her "She stopped it again!" Mic yelled "Damn From what I know of Todoroki's fighting, she always attacks in an instant, so I don't have much data on him. Data During this fight, I need to find an opening The ice she's stuck behind her is probably how she plans to keep from being blown away. Which means, I was right to use my fingers. It's likely that it could even work against a 100% smash where I sacrifice my arm. I've got to look carefully Think Find it I've got six more chances!" Izumi thought as another barrage of ice headed for her.

"It started?!" Eji asked stepping into the booth with class 1-A "Kirishima, good job making it to the second round." Sero said "Yeah, I'll be up against you next, Bakugo. Let's have a good fight!" Eji said "I'll kill you." Katsumi said frankly "I'd like to see you try! But man, you and Todoroki can both shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground. Like "Bam!" And you can do it with no time lag." Eji said.

"I'm not just shooting them off. Don't underestimate 'em." Katsumi said "Huh? If you overuse your muscles, the muscle fibers tear, and if you keep running, you'll run out of breath. There's a limit to how much power I can produce, too. That's why I designed my costume so that I could fire blasts in excess of what my body allows without any risk. Quirks are physical abilities, too. They must also have some kind of limit." Katsumi explained "If I think about it like that, I guess that makes sense Then, against the instant-killer Todoroki, Midoriya wants an endurance match, huh?" Eji said looking at the two.

"I'll end this quickly." Shiro said as charging at izumi. Shiro punched the ground and izumi jumped away but the ice still caught up with her "Smash! I've used up all the fingers on my right hand!" Izumi said jumping away from the ice but she got caught. "No I have to use this" izumi thought as she got her fist ready.

 "No I have to use this" izumi thought as she got her fist ready