Deku, Bakugo, and Y/n Rising

(Ok so this is something special I wanted to do for a while. And luckily i found a way to do it. And before you ask this takes place before the first episode of My Hero academia anime. I hope you enjoy these quick chapters while I work on the Hero Killer Stain arc. Also if anyone is a first time reader I put this chapter up as a sort of filler to give the caught up readers something to read while I work on the Stain Arc. No spoilers but i hope you enjoy)

*A Story From Before They Became U.A. Students...*

It was nice afternoon you and izumi were currently walking down the Tatooin Shopping District. You were looking around enjoying the day while Izumi was reading a magazine containing an All Might interview.

"Here it is a special interview with All Might. All might really is extraordinary.." Izumi the as she read her magazine.

*When deku and y/n were still in their second year of middle school*

You couldnt help but smile at your friends facial expressions as she looked at All Might. You both kept walking down the street as you held izumi's hand to make sure she didnt walk into traffic and get accidentally run over. But she didnt seem to notice "They have a special on the most recently debuted heroes too! We have to hurry home and I have to write about this in my notebook." Izumi thought as you and her continued to walk down the street.

Until you could hear stomping and you turned around and glared seeing Katsumi. "What? Deku?" Katsumi said as izumi froze "Kacchan!" Izumi exclaimed as she saw Katsumi and her two goons walk down with her.

You got in front of izumi and growled at them scaring the two boys next to her but not Katsumi herself.

"Dont walk in front of me, outta the way. Stay out of my sight." Katsumi said "That's h-horrible" izumi thought.

"Hey whatcha reading?" Asked the one bully who could make his fingers really long. "You hadn't noticed that the bully had swiped Izumis magazine. "A hero magazine?" The bully asked and you growled approaching them to get her magazine back but Katsumi stepped in front of you.

Bot the bullies knew they could get away with mocking izumi since Katsumi was there to protect them from you. "Dont tell me you want to be a hero, midoriya?!" The other bully with the black hair asked.
"It doesn't matter, give it back!" Izumi yelled "With Katsumi it makes sense. But theres no way you can be a hero!!" The bullies shouted.

"That's it!" You yelled as you began to approach them and they started to shake in fear. But then Katsumi grabbed the comic "Come on." She said and then tossed the comic back to izumi "Let her dream at least." She said "that's pretty much all someone quirkless can do." Katsumi said walking away with a smile on her face.

"Its true I'm quirkless, I dont have any power. And compared to that..Kacchan is amazing. Her quirk is powerful too, everyone looks forward to her future." Izumi thought as she looked at you. "Y/n is also amazing even if he never uses his quirk. I know if he really wanted too..they could both become heroes. But I also..." izumi's thoughts were soon interrupted as a loud yell could be heard.

"AHHHH!!" Your eyes widened and you looked in the direction of the shopping district to see a villain that was made entirely of smoke was stealing purses "A villain!! Someone catch him!!" The owner of the purse yelled. "I cant see.." someone yelled as they covered their eyes "Wgat my bag is gone!!" Someone else yelled.

You glared at the villain and you were about to chase after him until izumi spoke up. "This is bad! We need to call a hero.." izumi said "Katsumi, we gotta run!" Said the blonde haired bully.