Battle On, Challengers!!

Now that ice had been melted the arena was once more good for use so we moved o  to the next match that being Denki vs Ibara. You chuckled "this should be quick" you thought watching both your classmates step up to the ring.

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The assassin from Class A! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus-- Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too" mic announced as ibara looked up at him "Um Please excuse the interruption." Ibara said.

"Huh?" Mic asked "What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Ibara said and you smiled at this. "I-I'm sorry!" Mic exclaimed "In the first place, I wished to enter U. A. High School not for wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others" ibara said as the sun was over her making a spotlight for her "why I'd the sun only on her?" You asked  "I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!" Mic said "I thank you for your understanding." Ibara said walking back to her place on the arena.

"Oh man She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong. I've gotta discharge all my electricity here, huh? Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute I've gotta ask her out sometime before Y/n gets to her, huh? All right!" Denki said a smile on his face.  "A-Anyway, Clash!" Mic yelled  When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me." Denki said and ibara looked at him confused.  ''Cause this match'll probably be over in a second! Indiscriminate Shock" denki yelled sending his electricity into the ground and go towards ibara but she quickly turned around and made her vines go into the ground. "Huh?" Denki asked as the vines erupted from the ground and wrapped him up.

"An instant! Shiozaki advances to the second round!" Midnight announced "Oh, I was able to make the most of the opportunity I was given." Ibara said.

"Ibara Shiozaki

"Ibara Shiozaki. Quirk: Vines! The vines on her head are extendable! They're detachable, too! As long as she makes sure to get plenty of water and sunlight, they'll grow in almost immediately. In other words, she can't go bald!"

You smiled as ibara looked up to her class and smiled "Alright way to go Shiozaki" ochako said "nice work!!" Mina said as the rest of her class cheered for her.

Ibara then looked at you and you winked at her and she blushed but smiled as well. "What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he?" You looked up to see Monoma with a weird smile on his face.

However he was soon shut up by his classmate known as kendo who had chopped him on his neck. "Sorry about that" she said. "What was that?" Class A asked and you smiled.

"Its cool just cause he thinks that way doesn't mean everyone in class B thinks that" you said giving her a smile "uhh..Y-y-yeah" she stuttered with slight blush on her cheeks before she sat back down.