Y/n L/n Vs. Enji Todoroki

"New Power Is Awakening"

*Ururaka*

Ochako felt herself get a bit nervous given on what was about to happen. You were about to fight the Number 2 Hero and he didnt have a handicap unlike the other teachers.

"Its ok deary I'm sure that Y/n has a plan.." Recovery girl said but deep down she knew all you wanted was to fight. Ochako as well as everyone in the room knew the same ever since their confrontation before their exams started.

*Flashback*

"I agreed to come here to teach this brat a lesson.." Endeavor said while looking down at you and you scoffed. "I'm looking forward to kicking your ass.." you said cracking your knuckles and giving him a mocking grin. Their were a few seconds of a tense and awkward silence before Nezu spoke up.

*Present Time*

"Yeah even if Y/n did have a plan its obvious that Him and Endeavor got some serious beef going on." Sero said as he watched the screen with worry. "Yeah what's that about Todoroki?" Mina asked and Todoroki looked on with a slight bit of worry and remembered your confrontation with her dad at the sports festival.

"I don't have the slightest clue..might have something to do with Y/n not liking my dad as a hero. You know how y/n is, he says what's on his mind..and he doesn't care who he insults in the progress.." shiro said and Nezu smiled "How about instead of doubting and questioning your classmate you send him words of support." Nezu said "Yeah your right! Y/n fought alongside All Might, he was a runner up at the sports festival I'm sure he can do this!" Iida yelled out and all his classmates nodded

"Yeah!!" They yelled.

*You*

You finnaly made it to the place you were gonna take your practical exam at and where you were gonna fight.

"Y/N L/N!! Practical Exam! Ready!? Go!!" You heard the speaker say and you walked in "Damn this place is torn all the way too hell guess having Toshi fight here would do that." You said to yourself as you ran around the destroyed city.

"Endeavour's quirk from what todoroki told me if he uses it to much then he'll heat himself up in process..." you thought "Now that I think about it only makes sense to have a kid who can cool themself off to counter the heat." You said. "Doesn't matter..even if he does burn himself out..I still gotta recognize and see that he is the Number 2 hero and he made it their on his pure determination and strength..unlike Toshi he has a quirk that he was born with and mastered..and I.." you then looked at your hand and sighed.

"I cant use my quirk too without it exhausting me and making me feel nauseous. Doesnt matter I can do this.." you said clenching your fist in determination and your eyes shot open and you quickly jumped away too see Endeavor clear from the dust and saw his fist buried in the ground with a large crater.

"And he doesn't have any weights on like the other teachers..fuck me.." you groaned as you used your wind to clear away the dust.

"What's wrong? Didnt you say you were looking forward to this?" Endeavor asked as he took his first from the ground and walked your way. Your eyes widened and you felt a pressure almost make you fall "When did this bastard get so intimidating?" You thought as you tried to keep your balance.

"You said you would defeat me! So come on!" He yelled and sent a large fire blast your way you quickly did the splits and layed your top half forward onto the ground to avoid it. When he was done you then got up quickly and kneed him right in the chin causing him to stumble back but he then grabbed you by the leg and threw you towards a torn up vehicle.

You hit the car and felt your back was in serious pain, you groaned but then quickly got up "Elemental Quirk! Water Whip!" You yelled and your hands got covered in water.
"Take this!" You yelled and sent water his way.