Encounter With The Unknown

"...where is he?" Shigaraki asked "I see y/n but no sign of all might" Fumikage pouted "I was really looking forward to slicing that heroes throat, but y/n will have to do~" he said smiling a sadistic smile. You grit your teeth "damnit how could I have been so idiotic I knew something was up at the school and still I didnt do anything" you clenched your fist tighter. "Those the villains that approached you yesterday?" Aizawa asked. "Only those three" you said pointing at them.

"Aizawa I know I'm not supposed too but please you gotta let me fight, you know you wont be able to handle them all even if you are a pro. So please I'm begging you.." you said and Aizawa looked at you again and sighed "fine..but you stay close you hear me" he said and you smiled.

"As for the rest of you, Thirteen get them out of here and Kaminari try to contact the school by using your quirk" Aizawa said and kaminari nodded.

"Villains? No way There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Izumi thought "Teacher, what about the trespasser sensors?" Someone asked "We have them, of course, but Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that." Aizawa thought looking at the villains "An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." Shoya said and you growled. "Thirteen, start the evacuation." Aizawa instructed.

"Will you fight with Y/n With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk." Izumi said and you cracked your fingers and stretched "You can't be a hero with just one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said and then he looked at you and you nodded as the of you jumped down and got ready.

"Shooting squad, let's go." A villain said "Didn't our intel say it would just be Thirteen and All Might? Who's that?!" Another asked "I don't know! But if he thinks he can come at us from the front by himself then he's a huge idiot!" Another villain said confidently. "Wait but that kid! He's on Shigaraki's kill list" a villain yelled "take them out now!!!" One yelled only for his quirk to not work.

"Wait what?!?" Then he was kicked directly in the face by Aizawa and you then grabbed the big villain by the legs and spun around and threw him away. Your right arm then burst into flames and you shot it directly to Shigaraki only for it to hit a few henchmen who were in the way. "Shit" you thought and then jumped up so you could avoid a villain that was charging at you.

"Aizawa take care of these low level bastards!! I've got Shigaraki!!" You yelled and you made your way past a few villains by knocking them outta the way. "Y/n!!" Aizawa yelled but was too busy.

"Idiots! He can erase Quirks just by looking at them! It's a Eraser Head!" A villain yelled  "Erase? Are you gonna erase the Quirks of heteromorphic-type villains like us, too?" A big rock looking villain yelled by charging at Aizawa "No, I can't! But the skills of guys like you are statistically more likely to manifest in close combat so I've taken measures against that." He said by dodging and hitting the villain right in the face.

The villain flew away only for Aizawa to grab him with his scarf and pull him back but not before swiftly dodging and attack. Aizawa then pulled the villain he had in his binds back down behind him causing him to crash into other villains.

"He's also strong in hand-to-hand combat. And since he's hiding his eyes with goggles you can't tell whose Quirk he's erasing. When he fights against a group, that makes it harder for them to work together. I see. I hate pro heroes. The masses don't stand a chance against them." Shigaraki said and then sighed by looking at you. "Fumikage get Y/n show him the truth..." Shigaraki said and Fumikage smiled. You took down a few more villains by sending your electricity down to the ground and it rose up to electrocute a few goons. Luckily you had mastered your lightning and now could control it to not hit your allies. But then you noticed Fumikage.