Chapter 17

AVA POV

7 months later

It was now May and I haven't seen Zayn once other than in magazines and on tv.

I'm not going to lie. I miss him like crazy. I even still love him. There isn't one day I don't think about him.

I still keep in touch with the other boys although Harry texts me at least 5 times a week to see how I'm doing.

New York wasn't really for me so I moved back to London.

I have my own apartment or flat here. Its pretty nice and bigger than my one in new York. It has 2 bedrooms 1 1/5 bathrooms a kitchen and living room. It's nice and cozy.

I have been attending some classes here for journalism. People here are way nicer than back in New York. I've made a lot of cool friends.

I think one of the main reasons I haven't seen Zayn is because he is still on tour in the U.S.

I walked out of class and made my way to starbucks. I got my tea then went to a music store. I wanted new piano books to study from.

I walked into the store and headed towards the back. I wasnt paying attention to my surroundings when I bumped into someone. I'm so clumsy.

"I'm sorry" I said looking up into this persons beautiful eyes that looks so similar. It was Zayn.

"Ava?" he said. All I could do was look at him. He looks almost exactly the same. His features had matured a bit but it was the same old Zayn.

"I have to go" I said putting my books down then left the store as fast as I could.

I looked for a bench and sat down. I couldn't breath. What was he doing here.

"Ava!" he shouted from down the street.

I began walking fast toward my flat. It was just down the block.

I was about to open the door when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I spun around and saw that it was Zayn.

"Can we talk.?" he asked. I nodded then opened the door.

I put my things down then took my shoes off and sat at the kitchen counter.

"Nice place." he said. Charming.

"Thanks" I said looking at the ground.

"So you moved to london?" he asked. Why so many questions.

"Yep. About 5 months ago." I said still not looking at him.

"I know you may be mad at me but Ava I can explain." he said coming toward me.

"Explain what? How you broke my heart? How you made me so confused for 7 months?" I said finally looking up at him.

"Please just let me explain Ava!" he yelled. "Fine " I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He told me the story about how management made him choose between me and the band. I mean I guess that is completely understandable but he could have told me that when he broke up with me!

"I see." I said playing with my fingers.

"I never meant to hurt you" he said grabbing my hands and looking at me in the eyes.

It looked as if he was leaning in for a kiss. I wanted to kiss him so badly but I'm not ready to forgive him yet.

"I have to go to work." I said pulling back from him.

He sighed. "Okay. Ill call you later okay ?" he asked then I nodded my head. He opened the door then left.

I have to call Shay.

ZAYN POV

Wow. I just saw Ava. I need to get her back. I couldnt stop thinking about her after I broke up with her. I still loved her. I hope she loves me too

"You look like you have seen a ghost my friend." Louis said to me.

"Not a ghost. I saw Ava." I said looking at him.

"She is in London?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Well you know what you have to do lad." he said

"I know." I said. I need to win her back.

AVA POV

Just as Zayn said he called me.

"Hey Zayn" I said my voice shaking a little. I don't know why I was nervous.

"Hey Ava. Listen, I know you don't forgive me but can I come over tomorrow?"

"I guess that's fine." I said. Why does he want to come over.

"Okay. I'll be over around 11. See you." then he hung up. That was weird.

The next day I woke up at 8 and took a shower. When I got out I put on a pair of black leggings with cut outs on the side and a big grey knit sweater. It was cold out today. I also put on a pair of fuzzy socks because I absolutely loved them.

At exactly 11 I heard the doorbell.

I opened it and saw Zayn standing there looking oh so handsome. He always made my heart stop.

"Hey." he said breaking the silence.

"Hi. " I said and motioned him to come in.

We walked into the kitchen. "Do you want anyth..,.." I was about to ask him if he wanted something to drink but he cut me off by kissing me.

I wanted to pull away but it felt so right. I missed him so much.

After a while I pushed him away.

"What are you doing.?" I asked him

"Tell me you didn't feel anything. If you felt nothing I will leave." I wanted him so bad. I wanted to kiss him again. " I didn't feel anything." I said looking down biting my lip.

"Your lying. Anytime you lie, you bite your lip." he said. Shoot. I stood there silent looking at the floor.

"Ava please talk to me." he said. I felt the tears coming.

"I don't want to get hurt again Zayn. You hurt me so bad and there is nothing you can do to make me forgive you for that." I shouted then started crying. Ugh I hate crying.

He pulled me into a hug.

"I know I hurt you and I know you may never be able to forgive me again but that dosnt mean you can't trust me or love me ever again." he said looking into my eyes.

"I don't know what to do. " I said looking at him.

"What does your heart tell you to do?" he asked. I stood there and thought.

Do what your heart says Ava. Do it.

I leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

"I missed you so much Zayn." I said with tears falling from my eyes.

"I missed you too Ava." he said then kissed my forehead.

Man I missed this.