Chapter 29

ZAYN POV

"Will you be my girlfriend again ?" I asked. She looked at me. I couldn't decide if she was happy confused or what.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." I said then walked away.

Why am I so dumb. She broke up with me for a reason last time.

"Zayn wait."

AVA POV

"Zayn wait." I yelled as he walked away.

"No it's fine you don't have to answer." he said. I shook my head.

"You don't even want to hear my answer?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I would love to be your girlfriend again." I said with a smile. He smiled then walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Things are going to work this time. I promise." he whispered into my ear then kissed my cheek.

As we pulled back from the hug the waiter brought up our desert, ice cream.

After we ate Zayn took me home.

"You want to come in?" I asked as he walked me to the door.

"Sure." he replied. I smiled.

I walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

"Nope." he said then wrapped his arms around my waste. He kissed my neck which gave me the chills. I pushed him back and laughed.

"Calm down pretty boy." I said. He acted like he was hurt.

"I just missed you so much." he said

"I missed you too Zayn." I said then gave him a kiss.

"Want to watch a movie?" Zayn suggested.

"Sure go pick one." I said then walked into my bed room and got changed into sweatpants and a t shirt.

"Is 21 Jump street ok?" he yelled up

"Yea that's fine. We can watch it in my room." I said not feeling like walking back downstairs.

A few moments later Zayn came up stairs and handed me the movie. I put it in the tv then jumped on my bed. Zayn moved closer towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

He laughed

"What's funny ?" I asked

"Niall is going to be extremely happy." he said

"Why?"

"He missed your cooking more than anything." he said then I laughed too.

I'm known for falling asleep during movies and that's exactly what I did. I felt Zayn get off the bed so I opened my eyes.

"Where are you going ?" I asked sitting up.

"I didn't want to wake you. I should get going." he said walking back towards me.

"You can stay here tonight.'' I said

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes ! Now get back here mister." I said. He laughed then took his shirt and pants off so he was only in his boxers. I gave him a look.

"What?" he asked then added "I'm not going to sleep in a nice shirt and pants." he said. I shook my head then patted the bed. I turned on my side and felt Zayn wrap his arms around me.

"I could get use to this " Zayn said. I smiled.

"Me too."

Its been three years since Zayn and I got back together and things have been great.

We moved back to England and live in a house together. We still don't have complete privacy because the rest of the boys live in the same neighborhood.

Today is my 24th birthday. Man am I getting old, but Zayn is 25 so he is older than me.

Zayn has something planned for me today but I have no idea what it is. Hopefully it's not a surprise birthday party because I hate surprises.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I asked as we got into the car.

"Ava, you should know by now that I will not tell you." he said driving off. I sighed.

We finally arrived to wherever he was taking me. It was a nice little park with a picnic set up.

"This is really nice Zayn." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and began eating the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"You look very nice today babe." he said. I blushed. I blush all the time even though I've been with him so long.

"Thank you." I said then kissed him again on the cheek.

"I really love you. " he added. I smiled.

"I love you too. "

"I'm about to say something and I don't want you to interrupt me okay?" he said. I nodded.

"From the moment I first saw you backstage at our concert I knew you were the one. I was with you during your worst moments and you were with me during mine. I can't imagine my life without you. Ava, will you marry me?"

I swear I could've cried. I've wanted this for so long.

"Of course I'll marry you." I said taking the beautiful ring.

"I was so nervous." he said laughing.

"Why?" I asked

"Your a little stubborn sometimes." he said.

"Well ive always known I wanted to marry you." I said then kissed him.

EITHER THE NEXT CHAPTER OR THE CHAPTER AFTER WILL BE THE LAST !!!

Check out my story Nothing More. Also would you like me to upload a few chapters of a story I'm working on called 'Trouble'? It's a Zayn Malik romance story as well.

Let me know!!

Thanks xx