Cute fights

"You promised to not eliminate me today!" Ji hyo wailed as her boyfriend ripped her nametag. "Song Ji Hyo, out" The P.A system announced. "I'll get my revenge just you wait!" She screamed furiously at Jong Kook and gave him a death glare just as she was being dragged to prison.
*Timeskip to where the race is over and Jong Kook won and they are in Jong Kook's car*
"Ji Hyo-ah ,Jihyo I'm sorry,I promise I wouldn't do it again I'm sorry" Jong Kook apologised in a cute voice. Jihyo's heart fluttered and she blushed when she heard that oh so cute voice of her partner but she told herself not to forgive him that easily. She looked out of the window, continuing the silent treatment towards her lover.
"What do I have to do for you to forgive me??Pleasee I will do anything." Jong Kook begged the lady he loved so much. "Hmmmmm... don't go to the gym today and instead watch a movie with me and don't drink that disgusting chicken shake of yours for a week." Jihyo replied with a smug smile.
"WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!" Jong Kook yelled in shock. "No , I'm serious." Jihyo replied with a grin , finally looking at him. "Ugh fine , just for you because I love you." He said cheesily to Ji Hyo who was now beaming. "I love you too" She whispered back in his ear, while inside she was bursting with joy knowing that she could control and make the one and only commander listen to her , she felt like the luckiest person on earth.
*Timeskip to where they are at Jong Kook's home*
"So what do you want to watch?" Jong Kook asked Jihyo while turning on the lights , when he didn't get a response, he turned around and saw that Jihyo was sleeping soundly on his black sofa ! "She looks so cute , shes mine and all mine...forever." Jong Kook muttered to himself happily while watching the love of his life on his sofa sleeping soundly. He picked her up with his strong arms and carried her bridal style to his bedroom where he laid her down on her bed to let her sleep more comfortably.
    Ji Hyo woke up 2 hours later to a burning smell and frantically ran to the kitchen where he saw Jong Kook staring confusedly at a batch of burnt cookies and muttering to himself "What... I put it in the oven for 20 Minutes only why is it still burnt haizz" Jihyo then noticed the other 3 batches of burnt cookies at the side and shook her head lovingly at him.He then looked up and saw her "Jihyo-ah, I...I" The muscular man stuttered , at a loss for words . "Aww you're so sweet , its fine at least you tried." Jihyo said,going forward to hug Jong Kook,touched at the sweet gesture . "But what do we do with all these, I don't want to throw it away its such a waste of ingredients..." Jong Kook whined and groaned.
*Timeskip to where  Jihyo is about to leave*
    "I should probably go, I have a movie shooting tomorrow." Jihyo said ,nudging Jong Kook who was cuddling her. "Awww so fast? Don't leave me." Jong Kook made a cute sad face that he knew would make Jihyo's heart melt. " I really can't miss this shooting sorry babe I would love to stay too." Jihyo replied sadly.
*Timeskip to where Jong Kook is dropping Jihyo  off at her house*
"Bye babe , see you soon ." Jong Kook lovingly told Jihyo as he opened the door gentlemanly  for Jihyo.
"You too , take care on the drive back ok? I love you." Jihyo said as Jong Kook gave her a cute peck on her cheek that made her heart flutter. "I love you even more " Jong Kook said as he moved that kiss to her lips...